Circle of Player Owned Caravan 06/04/2017 11:54 AM CDT
Like the subject says, just curious about what circle is needed to buy the interior from the trade minister to start the process. Epedia says 25th, but it's not working. Anyone happen to know for sure?
Re: Circle of Player Owned Caravan 06/04/2017 01:08 PM CDT
>Like the subject says, just curious about what circle is needed to buy the interior from the trade minister to start the process. Epedia says 25th, but it's not working. Anyone happen to know for sure?

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Caravan#Requirements

50th.

optioncircle
Bumper plate25th
Exterior/animal25th
Exterior items 25th, any other customization
Interior50th
Furniture50th, interior

Re: Circle of Player Owned Caravan 06/04/2017 02:01 PM CDT
So an exterior would be able to be purchased at the fest then as long and you're 25+?
Re: Circle of Player Owned Caravan 06/04/2017 02:55 PM CDT
>So an exterior would be able to be purchased at the fest then as long and you're 25+?

Yes.
It's my understanding that once you've achieved 25th circle in the Trader guild you may purchase bumper plates, exterior descriptions and exterior utility items (with the additional requirement of first purchasing any other customization before purchasing exterior utility items) for your caravan.

Once you've purchased any caravan customizing features you've technically got a POC (player owned caravan). The bumper plates, exteriors, (customizations) etc persist through rental/stabling a caravan.

For interior descriptions and interior furniture you must achieve 50th circle with the additional requirement of first purcashing an interior before you can purchase interior furniture.
Re: Circle of Player Owned Caravan 06/04/2017 06:31 PM CDT
Thank you for explaining. I've been having trouble finding out more info about it. I'll purchase my exterior tonight!
Re: Circle of Player Owned Caravan 06/04/2017 08:38 PM CDT
>The bumper plates, exteriors, (customizations) etc persist through rental/stabling a caravan.

Just to be clear about this to make sure I have it right as my Trader character is considering a Player Owned Caravan.

If I purchase exterior descriptions and exterior utility items, then those will be available to me when I rent a caravan? I can return the caravan to any guild outpost, and then when I rent a new one, it will come with those items? If I purchase an interior and interior furniture, I can return the caravan to an outpost and when I pick up a new contract and rent a new caravan all of those will come with the rented caravan?

I just want to double check because I had assumed a player-owned caravan must be stabled.