Transfer caravan 09/29/2016 08:03 PM CDT
I have NO idea where my caravan is. I don't think it's dead, I can't rent a new one, I can't RECALL it, and I don't know the syntax to transfer it. I just reactivated after... 3? years, and could use some help!
Re: Transfer caravan 09/29/2016 08:10 PM CDT

Try renting one from a stable.
Re: Transfer caravan 09/29/2016 08:12 PM CDT
I've already tried that.
"The clerk looks at you and says, "Our records show you already have a forest-green caravan trimmed in hand-carved rosewood rented from us. Perhaps you should check with one of the stables to locate it."
Re: Transfer caravan 09/29/2016 08:30 PM CDT

RECALL CARAVAN

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh
Re: Transfer caravan 09/29/2016 08:43 PM CDT
As I also mentioned in my initial post, Recall didn't work either.

> recall caravan
You don't recall having a caravan.
Re: Transfer caravan 09/29/2016 09:13 PM CDT
head 3 east of the west gate (look for manure) to the caravan stable, and check there.

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh
Re: Transfer caravan 09/29/2016 09:14 PM CDT
Caravan timers are in bad need of some quality of life updates. The same thing happened to me a few years back.

I had to wait until it died. I would suggest ASSIST REQUEST to have a GM look into it. Mine resolved itself by dying before I could get GM help.
Re: Transfer caravan 09/30/2016 11:59 AM CDT
Thanks for the help, I ended up needing to assist but it got sorted out.