new trading route caravan bug 05/23/2012 01:24 PM CDT
i am currently located at the northeast gate of crossing : [ Northeast Wilds, Outside Northeast Gate ] You are before the Northeast Gate of the Crossing

>tell cara to lead to crossing

game response :

The driver of your elaborate caravan acknowledges the order, but turns back and says, "We are currently not located on or near the caravan route to the Crossing. You will need to lead us there yourself before I can take the caravan to the Crossing.
[You can TELL the caravan to FOLLOW you.]

This does work if i am one room north, but it has always worked before at the northeast gate, as that room is on the trading route.
Re: new trading route caravan bug 05/23/2012 02:06 PM CDT
So you are saying its a messaging bug? Because that is the end of the route to Crossing.

Abison/Rystien
Re: new trading route caravan bug 05/23/2012 11:53 PM CDT
Movement around the Crossing has some strange mechs. Checking each of the 'lead to' routes is on a future list of projects to look at.

ASGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Re: new trading route caravan bug 05/24/2012 03:06 AM CDT
Adding some for the Ilithi outposts not in hunting areas would be super awesome when you get around to checking the routes.
Re: new trading route caravan bug 05/26/2012 05:40 AM CDT
>>So you are saying its a messaging bug? Because that is the end of the route to Crossing.

well, it has always said ok, then just said you're done before.

I'm more bringing the point up to alert that something has recently (possibly unintended) changed about the routes, and there are possibly other things 'different'