Regalia and Stealing 03/04/2018 12:41 PM CST
I'm not sure that the Regalia created armor is affecting stealing. At least, I'm not getting a message that says that it is.

And can we get a magic folder.

Abison/Rystien
Re: Regalia and Stealing 03/04/2018 01:18 PM CST
>>I'm not sure that the Regalia created armor is affecting stealing. At least, I'm not getting a message that says that it is.

Hmm, I am getting the message. What exactly were your created pieces and where/what were you stealing?

>>And can we get a magic folder.

Doh. We should, yeah.

GM Grejuva
Re: Regalia and Stealing 03/04/2018 03:13 PM CST
Okay, it seems to depend on body part. Eyes, hands and cap do not give me the message Others body parts are giving me the stealing armor message, except.....

I seem not to be able to cast on arms or waist. I get:

>cast arms
You cup your palms skyward to bask in an emergent cascade of moonlight, feeling amethyst-hued radiance cleave to your silhouette as it flows from above.

And then nothing. And the spell is still prepared.

Abison/Rystien
Re: Regalia and Stealing 03/04/2018 04:10 PM CST
>>Okay, it seems to depend on body part.

It seems to depend on overall stealth hindrance. Anything different from normal armor?

>>I seem not to be able to cast on arms or waist.

Fixed!

GM Grejuva
Re: Regalia and Stealing 03/04/2018 04:45 PM CST
>>It seems to depend on overall stealth hindrance. Anything different from normal armor?

Yeah, those parts seem to leave me totally unhindered in stealth. Guess I've never seen it before. Not sure any real armor has anything that low. And arms and waist working now.

Abison/Rystien
Re: Regalia and Stealing 03/05/2018 10:17 AM CST
>>It seems to depend on overall stealth hindrance. Anything different from normal armor?

>>Yeah, those parts seem to leave me totally unhindered in stealth. Guess I've never seen it before. Not sure any real armor has anything that low. And arms and waist working now.

As a thief, I've never found any armor that could be trained down naturally to "Unhindered" including fine zenganne pieces (lightest cloth armor in the game), with 800 ranks in Light Armor. It's only possibly to get pieces to "Unhindered" status using Dampen (a khri specifically designed to remove stealth armor hindrance)