Yahoo 10/18/2015 01:27 AM CDT

In the wooden trunk you see a huge sepia sapphire, a huge swirled saffron opal, a huge electrum nugget, a huge gold nugget, a huge amaranth sapphire, a large pink sapphire, a large smoky pink sapphire, a huge grey diamond, a huge carmine ruby, a huge yellow star-stone, a huge red ruby, a huge cinnamon opal, a large smoky pink sapphire, a huge pear-colored sapphire, some copper coins, some bronze coins, some silver coins, some gold coins, some platinum coins, a huge yellow-green alexandrite and a huge yellow-orange star-stone.
>Was a krah hatchling box, netted me about 60 plat thats why i became a thief, cause i like money and thats the best box and most coin ive ever had with any character, been playin off and on for like 10 plus years holy crap it finally happened
Re: Yahoo 10/18/2015 05:21 AM CDT
Nice find!

/salute

-Ssra
Re: Yahoo 10/18/2015 09:37 AM CDT
Nice job.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Yahoo 10/18/2015 07:27 PM CDT
I slayed a thousand celps and didn't make 60 plat. WMs need a spell that opens boxes and deposits the contents directly into their bank account. This numismatics is generally beneath us and stands in the way of our ceaseless destruction.

By which I mean, awesome find. Keep doing the good work. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, honestly.