Because: 02/02/2008 08:57 PM CST
I am a Thief because:
Barbarians smell funny, warmies snap too much, paladins sink in water, bards are too noisy, moon mages are suicidal, rangers are thieves without the style, empaths can't kill things, and traders... ha, traders. ;)

J>slap lake
Beating up on a poor defenseless lake? For shame
Re: Because: 02/02/2008 09:52 PM CST
No love for clerics. Ah, well, thieves are cooler than clerics anyways.

Jal

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Because: 02/03/2008 08:22 AM CST
Ah, I knew I was forgetting something... yeah, clerics are just clerics, gotta love the rezzes though.

J>slap lake
Beating up on a poor defenseless lake? For shame
Re: Because: 02/04/2008 11:20 PM CST
>>Ah, well, thieves are cooler than clerics anyways

More effective? Yep.

Cooler? I don't know. It's hard to argue with ethereal, ghostly shields, painfully ripping your nerves apart to increase magical attunement, and summoning bolts of fire down from the sky which carry the anguished screams of the damned.
Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror.
Re: Because: 02/05/2008 05:48 PM CST
Yea, but a thief can sneak up and stab you in the head without any magic or godly assistance. I guess we just have to agree on different types of cool.

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Because: 02/05/2008 07:37 PM CST
plus thieves can do this :
You twirl your ordinary lockpick around your thumb and index finger.

:-)

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Because: 02/29/2008 07:09 AM CST
Thieves have more fun and are cool.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt