Because I rage against the machine. 06/03/2007 07:13 AM CDT
VIVA LE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!DAMN THE MAN AND DOWN WITH BUSH! Also I love the idea of a smooth operator and thieves are just that. I have a martial background and I see Khri's as quick meditation boosting techniques something like a NINJA along with strong single small arms attacks very much so like arnis or soyoc and thats one of the things I study. For those of you who don't know what that is go look up 15 years of kali on u-tube. I also think stealth is always a smart tactic. If being smart helps you win at life thieves are natural winners.
Re: Because I rage against the machine. 06/03/2007 09:18 PM CDT
>VIVA LE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!DAMN THE MAN AND DOWN WITH BUSH!

I stopped reading. Anyone who cannot seperate real life from DR to the extent that they need to publish libel against a lame-duck president is not worth reading.
Re: Because I rage against the machine. 06/03/2007 10:35 PM CDT
>>>VIVA LE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!DAMN THE MAN AND DOWN WITH BUSH!

>>I stopped reading. Anyone who cannot seperate real life from DR to the extent that they need to publish libel against a lame-duck president is not worth reading.

Not libel.

Libel requires some claim to be made.

I agree with the essence of what you said, but I figured he was making an attempt at humor that represented the mundane equivalent of his character. I've never met him, so I could be wrong.

~Kashik
Re: Because I rage against the machine. 06/22/2007 10:32 PM CDT
<I stopped reading. Anyone who cannot seperate real life from DR to the extent that they need to publish libel against a lame-duck president is not worth reading. >

You're so insecure krooner it makes me laugh.

< I agree with the essence of what you said, but I figured he was making an attempt at humor that represented the mundane equivalent of his character. I've never met him, so I could be wrong.>

If you never met me how do you know my charecter is mundane? Nevermind I really don't wanna know.
Re: Because I rage against the machine. 06/22/2007 11:04 PM CDT
Squint

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net