Why i joined 05/06/2004 07:16 AM CDT
I became a thief at first because i had been every other guild in my long life of DR. My main was a warmie and i had grown tired of him so i bought another character slot and rolled up Birkan Featherhands. AFter searching for the guild for like a week (this was just about the time the thieves guild completely changed with stealth changes and such) I finally found it. I was so excited and i quickly joined. Little did i know i was still not done 'joining the guild' and after a few times of being thrown over the fence i got the final part in the puzzle. After that i worked on my thief not touching my warmie for a good time and got him to level 10. After that i quit DR for a couple of months and came back. I trained my mage after that leaving my thief alone. Again i got bored ith my mage and figured "Hell i havn't used Birk forever and i logged back on. After training like crazy i finally got him to 11th and got my first **. After that i started working on my thief again changing his primary survival a few times and backtraining like crazy. now hes my main again and my mage is gathering dust.

The thief guild is indeed the best and i wish i had joined it years ago when it was the traditional secret and feared guild. Kinda makes me mad that now any nobody joins the guild now because the location is so well known and others blab the abilities of us to others or they join learn about our abilities and leave.

I still love the guild and will stay in it for a long time so get used to the loud mouthed, pink shirt wearin, Prydaen because he's staying :P :)
Re: Why i joined 05/07/2004 02:30 AM CDT
I joined the guild to kill people like you.
Re: Why i joined 05/07/2004 07:54 AM CDT
I think hes talkin to the Black.....hes a traitor LYNCH MOB!!!

Ever since I was little, I knew I was different, special in some way. But not like this. -Sephiroth, FFVII
Re: Why i joined 05/07/2004 04:24 PM CDT
it has been a while since I participated in a good lynch mob