Why not 04/29/2004 09:44 AM CDT
hell, i figured ive never posted in here, so ill tell you guys why i became a thief, well, when i first came to Elanthia, i asked the mentors about the guilds i could join, they told me bout all of em, and 'rumors' of a thief guild. so me bein new and dumb asked who could i ask about the thief guild, well, i was told that i shouldnt. And that it prolly didnt even exist, well, at my disappointed i said well hell, i just join the ranger guild, then Shaydee winked at me flashing her thieves guild ring (the real Shaydee). then i knew i had to find it.it was the dark, secret, outcast nature of the guild which drew me to huntin for the guild, even though i knew nothing about it. and when i finally found it and the black told me about the closeness and family of the guild, i knew i had to be there for good. So, in a nutshell thats why i joined to begin with, and even after i walked, after tryin a different guild for a bit as another char, i HAD to reroll Tweez and give it another go, once a thief, always a thief i suppose. Thats all.

The Striker

Returning from the grave for reasons unknown, his ghastly white eyes show no feeling,
He will not rest til all enemies are gone, for the destruction in his wake there will be no healing.

(Excerpt from "The Striker's Ressurection")