Want to be a .... 02/06/2003 06:40 AM CST
baker...lockpicker....anyway...I have been in the Realms on and off since just before DR went to the web. Have tried my skills as a Moon Mage...::roll eyes::, a trader ::boring::, a short stint as a Paladin, and now I am an Empath, which I also find tedious and boring. I know that once again I want to change professions...I have been doing much studying of the other professions and I keep coming back to possibly being a ::coughs:: commoner, baker, locksmith....I know that I will be on my own until I can prove myself, that it will be rough, and I have no problem with that. My question is, this is a very silly question....how does one reroll, do you get to keep anything or do you lose everything? What about your name? Can you change it when you reroll or do you have to keep it? Just never have done this before...always started new professions from scratch.

thanks for yer help.
Re: Want to be a .... 02/06/2003 08:41 AM CST
go to the Inn in Crossings and CHECK IN (it'll walk you thru it)
There is an option to keep the name, or loose the name.
Either way, you loose everyhting. All Items, homes, vaults, and coins.

That's why it's called reroll (as in, rolling up a completely new character)

Shade
Re: Want to be a .... 02/06/2003 09:58 AM CST
>>Either way, you loose everyhting. All Items, homes, vaults, and coins.

To get around that just take all your possesions and money, and have a friend hold it while you reroll.

~Ascot
Re: Want to be a .... 02/06/2003 09:59 AM CST
That's what I figured...which Inn though...there are several. Hopefully I can find someone trustworthy enough to hold the things I want to keep that I have now and my coins until I can reroll....
Re: Want to be a .... 02/06/2003 10:07 AM CST
Taelbert's Inn is the one I've checked into. Think it works at any of them though. If you're around right now and want I can hold your stuff for you while you reroll.

~Ascot (would be Caldina right now)
Re: Want to be a .... 02/06/2003 10:12 AM CST
>>Taelbert's Inn is the one I've checked into. Think it works at any of them though. If you're around right now and want I can hold your stuff for you while you reroll.

It does work in any of them. The first time I rerolled a char I used Taelbert's Inn. The second time I used the inn in Arthe Dale.

The mind behind Ryeka and the brood
Re: Want to be a .... 02/06/2003 02:37 PM CST
Thanks for the info...I'm still at work...and won't be in the realms until later tonight...but thanks anyway!
Re: Want to be a .... 02/06/2003 04:32 PM CST
or, you could just use a new character slot.
Re: Want to be a .... 02/06/2003 07:07 PM CST
I'll hold all yer stuff and cash. Then you can get a traditional welcome to the guild before you even find it!

Tam
Re: Want to be a .... 02/10/2003 03:53 PM CST
It works in any inn realms wide no matter what city what area reguardless it works in all of them as long as it's an INN