Why i became a thief 02/03/2003 08:58 PM CST
I rolled up a war mage and got to 7th circle and thought myself as a "tough guy" 40's in weapons 80's in pm and harness, i was an unstoppable force (in goblins and sometimes wood trolls). So one day i challenged a thief to a spar, feh imagine a thief being able to hurt a WAR MAGE ::roar::.
Granted i did get quite a few good hits on him,(when i saw him in the open) he performed a backstab on me. This i think was the start of me wanting to learn more about thiefly ways.Eventually i got bored with the war mage.So after some inquries and a prod in the right direction..(yes i had minor help finding the old guild) I rolled up my first thief, it was Roaringsilence. (yes you may laugh) and i trained him for a few days before i rerolled up a new thief on my previous account..rerolled him into an empath whom has had some noteriaty of his own..and now i've returned to a "dead guild"
(took some searching this time around)
I miss being able to wear all my thief fluff..and title...but the rewards of being able to pick my own boxes and send a forged sabre through something (or someone's) back is quite appealing.
Re: Why i became a thief 05/04/2003 05:13 PM CDT
Why i became a thief....was because i thought it would be easy....Little did i know snickers nae i asked kalag about being a thief man did he tell me. then people started pushing me shuving me man i hated it... tell me about it *snickers and grumbles then sits there being quiet waiting for others to reply*

Fire