Survival skills 11/06/2008 08:01 PM CST
Do skinning, swimming, first aid and foraging count for the thief requirements?
Re: Survival skills 11/06/2008 10:38 PM CST
NO

Your 10 choices: Hiding, Stalking, Backstab, Evasion, Disarm, Lockpicking, Stealing, Climbing, Escaping, and Perception

report: not sure if this is a problem.. but there are two sentinel Kristef's on the streets.

SEND[Abasha] That's not Kristef, that's his evil twin, um... Kristeff. Anyway thanks for the heads up!
Re: Survival skills 11/10/2008 05:59 PM CST
Can this be changed?

--Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.--It's never just a game when you're winning.--There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.--George Carlin
Re: Survival skills 11/10/2008 06:02 PM CST
>>Can this be changed?

Why?

Leuc
Re: Survival skills 11/11/2008 07:35 AM CST
No. These are what are considered skills that the thieves must need... Considering you only need 8 to count, it doesn't become a big deal..

and no that's not my answer it's what we were told back when they made the change... I have a lot of skills that could be in my top 8.. shrugs or I used to....

report: not sure if this is a problem.. but there are two sentinel Kristef's on the streets.

SEND[Abasha] That's not Kristef, that's his evil twin, um... Kristeff. Anyway thanks for the heads up!