Ninja title? 01/27/2010 11:59 PM CST
I think it would be nifty to have a Ninja title. The ultimate badass of the shadows kind of thing. There might already be one and I haven't seen it though?
Re: Ninja title? 01/28/2010 08:10 AM CST
>>I think it would be nifty to have a Ninja title.

That seems too out of genre for me to be comfortable with it. :/

You drop some gum.

Jaedren picks up some dirt-coated gum.

Jaedren begins chewing the gum.

Jaedren suddenly fades away.

You say, "Oh gross."
Re: Ninja title? 01/29/2010 06:29 AM CST
There is the Assassin title in the Criminal category and the Assassin Queen/King in the Thief category but I don't think there will be a Ninja title, at least until the Kara-Tur province is released.
Re: Ninja title? 01/31/2010 04:33 AM CST
Is there actual lore to a Kara Tur type province or are you just making a reference to FR??
Re: Ninja title? 01/31/2010 02:08 PM CST
There is no lore as far as I know, I think maybe Elotheans have the closest to what we would know as Oriental culture but I was just being flippant :)
Re: Ninja title? 02/12/2010 01:27 PM CST
I don't know about the title...but i got the boots (You tap a pair of split-toed black leather moccasins with coiled-rope soles that you are wearing.) ( look at moc: >A coiled hemp rope forms the sole of these moccasins to allow the wearer to move silently on many surfaces. The large toe is split from the rest to aid in climbing ropes, and the fine black leather is cut to conform tightly up to mid-calf, secured by a silver buckle bearing a single eye.) And yes I'm elothean.