Anarchist 01/19/2008 02:36 AM CST
Why aren't the reqs up on the title page? Not even with the ???s?

The Alley Cat
Re: Anarchist 01/19/2008 12:36 PM CST
Anarchist is one of the criminal titles: https://www.play.net/dr/info/criminaltitles.asp

Anarchist
Specific Warrant requirements in more than one province

HR>You exclaim to the dog, "You wagtail! Die!"
Re: Anarchist 01/19/2008 03:22 PM CST
THanks!

I wonder what the warrants are.... ~ponders~
Re: Anarchist 01/19/2008 08:55 PM CST
i think theres one ranger that has the title. just look for his name on the boards when he's in-game, and then post what he's wanted for. :-) I think his name starts with an "A".

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Anarchist (and a Public Menace question) 03/01/2008 09:55 AM CST
You need 5 outstanding warrants in all 5 provinces. Any idea on the Public Menace reqs though? I was told it was outstanding Warrants in 3 Provinces and to take I have

35 outstanding in Crossing
4 outstanding in Ratha
3 oustanding in Riverhaven

They're for felony stealing, pickpocketing , pflifering and one murder charge...

Am I missing something?
Re: Anarchist (and a Public Menace question) 03/01/2008 10:54 AM CST
try blowing an area trap box within jurisdiction.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Anarchist (and a Public Menace question) 03/01/2008 05:03 PM CST
In one province or three? I cant even go in crossings anyway. If my circle 20 gets busted w 35 warrants I'll just reroll lol.
Re: Anarchist (and a Public Menace question) 03/01/2008 05:06 PM CST
actually what counts as jurisdiction outside the gates?
Anarchist? 03/15/2009 10:53 PM CDT
Anyone have any info on this one? Last I heard it was 5 warrants in each of 5 provinces. I did this though, no title, but am told "everything is working as intended."

Certain warrants maybe? 5 different warrants in every province?
Re: Anarchist? 03/17/2009 12:46 PM CDT
Try 5 warrants in every justice zone? New jusice means every city/town/outpost is 1 zone, with the exception of Ratha and I hear Hib having 2 each.

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
Re: Anarchist? 03/17/2009 08:41 PM CDT
I'm trying that now. 5 warrants in:

Aesry
Ratha lower
Ratha upper
Hib
Raven's
Shard
Leth
Crossing
Riverhaven
Lang
Theren
Mer'kresh

I figure I'm sitting at about 100+ plat now in fines, still no title. It has to be specific warrants, disturbing the peace maybe? Thievery? I really, really don't think I need to throw up warrants in the Clans and Hara too (Hara even have warrants?).

I'm stumped. I know the ??? on titles are all awesome and stuff, but maybe the warrant specific ones could get a little, tiny bit more specific.
Re: Anarchist? 03/17/2009 08:52 PM CDT
If its calculated by justice zone rather than province, I guarentee you Clans and Hara count.

Also have you confirmed if Hib has 1 or 2 justice zone? ex inner vs outter hib?

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
Re: Anarchist? 03/17/2009 08:57 PM CDT
I only did Inner Hib and Ravens, I didn't try Outer Hib. You think Ilaya and Ain count as separate zones too?

I'll add Hara and Clans to the to-do list.
Re: Anarchist? 03/17/2009 10:16 PM CDT
last I heard Hara is non-stealable... and clans won't count as they just hunt you down and chop off the hands/head where ever you are.. (which I think is still stupid)

report: not sure if this is a problem.. but there are two sentinel Kristef's on the streets.

SEND[Abasha] That's not Kristef, that's his evil twin, um... Kristeff. Anyway thanks for the heads up!
Re: Anarchist? 03/17/2009 10:57 PM CDT
>and clans won't count as they just hunt you down and chop off the hands/head where ever you are.. (which I think is still stupid)

Hmm.. You mean like a form of auto-arrest or Texas Law?

Re: Anarchist? 03/17/2009 11:56 PM CDT
I was just trying to rack up some fines to nail down requirements for some of the Criminal titles...

What actions are you performing to get 5 warrants in each city? Just curious.

GENT
Re: Anarchist? 03/18/2009 06:46 AM CDT
you're missing muspar'i.
Re: Anarchist? 03/18/2009 07:42 AM CDT
Ah, Muspari, I definitely need that one. Thanks.

The "action" I'm taking to pick up warrants is sorcery.
Re: Anarchist? 03/18/2009 04:59 PM CDT
It has been courteously pointed out to me that I don't have any of the warrant titles. This, and a couple other posts I should have read before, leads me to believe all warrant titles aren't working. Please fix please.
Re: Anarchist? 03/18/2009 05:02 PM CDT
since I don't know Texas law.. I'd say like that. lol

I go on my run, get caught in a clan.. then later as I'm in another town or on the way (outside of the clan), they find me, drag me out of hiding, chop and hand off and I get a long stun.

report: not sure if this is a problem.. but there are two sentinel Kristef's on the streets.

SEND[Abasha] That's not Kristef, that's his evil twin, um... Kristeff. Anyway thanks for the heads up!
Re: Anarchist? 03/18/2009 06:10 PM CDT
Texas Law basically in short terms means if anyone is on your property you have right to blast them with a shot gun on the spot, even if she's selling girl scout cookies, as long as you can make the claim that you believe the person was trespassing/threatening your property. There was major controversy over this law a couple years ago because the victim's family claimed racism as the real intent behind the slaughter (the girl was Korean) and the court ruled the man was well within his rights. Google it.

Re: Anarchist? 03/20/2009 03:43 PM CDT
interesting... I think clan justice is more of lynching mob search type of deal...

Re: Anarchist? 03/20/2009 03:54 PM CDT
i'm not sure if its a widely recognized term though, can't seem to get clear references while googling. I borrowed it from way back in Ultima Online when they were talking about pvp/consent-esque issues and that's what they called it. IIRC Ultima Online was developed in Texas? So I assume their use of the term was acceptable.

Re: Anarchist? 03/20/2009 03:57 PM CDT
Well here's the UO reference for the usage of the term. (use ctrl+F and find "texas law")

http://uohoc.stratics.com/logs/1998-09-24-pub.shtml

Re: Anarchist? 03/23/2009 10:07 AM CDT
>It has been courteously pointed out to me that I don't have any of the warrant titles. This, and a couple other posts I should have read before, leads me to believe all warrant titles aren't working. Please fix please.

Titles are due for an overhaul. Between new khri and new justice, many titles using those requirements are not working properly. We're aware of the problem, it's just a matter of working out a fix.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Anarchist? 03/24/2009 07:32 AM CDT
Thanks Tiesse.
Re: Anarchist? 04/14/2009 04:17 PM CDT
Thank you very much to whoever fixed warrant specific criminal titles.
Re: Anarchist? 04/14/2009 06:53 PM CDT
I was able to get to them last night. They are fixed, though they test slightly different requirements now.

For those waiting on titles that depend on that Thiefly stuff, still working on that.

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Anarchist? 04/14/2009 08:39 PM CDT
Thanks Mike! You're tops!

Re: Anarchist? 04/15/2009 09:25 AM CDT
All I know is I spotted someone with the Revolutionary title. I wish I had whatever he has that makes his titles work. I assisted and told one of the GM's the name. (Resegi or something?) They said that they had code that nobody else seemed to have. How complicated is this? Do you think it would take long to crack?

Mujaki Paladin of the people.
Re: Anarchist? 04/15/2009 01:20 PM CDT
>They said that they had code that nobody else seemed to have.

reminds me of .hack//SIGN and its games