Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 04:54 AM CST
Just a friendly reminder;)

Farewell, remorse: all good to me is lost; Evil, be thou my good.
~Paradise Lost (bk. IX, l. 171)
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 11:33 AM CST
<<Just a friendly reminder;)>>

Oh come on! LOL!

They're in Dev and being reviewed to make sure the reqs are accurate.

Solomon

What's going on?
http://www.livejournal.com/~drbubba

Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 12:31 PM CST
Wanna give us a teaser of some of the new ones?:)

Farewell, remorse: all good to me is lost; Evil, be thou my good.
~Paradise Lost (bk. IX, l. 171)
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 01:51 PM CST
He already has. A couple times.

Calm down and play with the new ones you already got.
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 05:44 PM CST
Hurray for titles!

Sothios Clan-Csencsits
Aesry Locksmith Union Representative
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 05:58 PM CST
I love these new titles! Thanks!!

You are Contract Killer Drevid Thaddom, Commando of the Tribunal Dragoons, a Gor'Tog.

I wish I knew the requirments.

Drevid
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 06:03 PM CST
well, I don't have it.. so it's whatever is above me.. lol

Sothios Clan-Csencsits
Aesry Locksmith Union Representative
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 06:36 PM CST
These the ones i got now definately more came in tho not really any good ones for me, then again i suck at BS pretty much and stealing for sure

The following titles of the Criminal category are available to you:

Pick-Snapper, Yegg, Thug, Footpad, Cutpurse, Mugger, Pickpocket, Kleptomaniac, Pilferer, Crook, Swindler, Rogue, Prowler, Scammer, Shoplifter, Thief, Bandit, Grifter, Looter, Burglar, Scoundrel, Larcenist, Fence, Cutthroat, Criminal, Highwayman, Con Artist, Bootlegger, Racketeer, Reaver, Counterfeiter, Smuggler, Spider, Night Warden, Vigilante, Hitman, Sticky Fingers, Acquirer, Opportunist, Swindler, Purloiner, Robber, Fog, Ghost, Smoke, Spectre, Mist, Phantom, Counterfeiter, Bloodwraith, Rook, Shark, Gambler, Vapor
>title pre list thief
The following titles of the Thief category are available to you:

Initiate Thief, Apprentice Thief, Journeyman Thief, Thief, Expert Thief, Master Thief, Grand Master Thief, Creep, Imposter, Charlatan, Deceiver, Mysterious, Nefarious, Dissenter, Subverter, Betrayer, Maverick, Conspirator, Saboteur, Revolutionary, Garrotter, Backstabber, Backbiter, Hamstringer, Death Hand, Fang, Venom, Serpent, Night Watchman, Bonecutter, Sandstorm, Dirty Fighter, Muscle, Assailant, Hatchet Man, Killer, Trigger Man, Darkness, Viper, Adder, Asp, Black Widow, Deadly Shadow, Silence, Night
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 06:41 PM CST
These are my Criminal ones.

Pick-Snapper, Yegg, Thug, Footpad, Cutpurse, Pickpocket, Kleptomaniac, Pilferer, Crook, Swindler, Rogue, Prowler, Scammer, Shoplifter, Thief, Bandit, Grifter, Looter, Burglar, Scoundrel, Larcenist, Fence, Bravo, Contract Killer, Sticky Fingers, Acquirer, Opportunist, Swindler, Purloiner, Robber, Fog, Ghost, Smoke, Spectre, Mist, Phantom, Escape Artist

Drevid
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 06:52 PM CST
Contact killer must have super weapon reqs i guess

interesting anyone else feel like posting, so we can figure out some of them :P
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 07:08 PM CST
for kicks and because a few are different ...

Pick-Snapper, Yegg, Thug, Footpad, Cutpurse, Mugger, Pickpocket, Kleptomaniac, Pilferer, Crook, Swindler, Rogue, Prowler, Scammer, Shoplifter, Thief, Bandit, Grifter, Looter, Burglar, Scoundrel, Larcenist, Fence, Cutthroat, Criminal, Highwayman, Con Artist, Outlaw, Bootlegger, Racketeer, Reaver, Counterfeiter, Safe Cracker, Hitman, Delinquent, Vagrant, Sticky Fingers, Acquirer, Opportunist, Swindler, Purloiner, Robber, Fog, Ghost, Smoke, Libertine, Elusive, Spectre, Mist, Phantom, Counterfeiter, Safe Cracker, Escape Artist, Rook, Shark, Gambler, Vapor

Creep, Imposter, Charlatan, Deceiver, Mysterious, Nefarious, Dissenter, Subverter, Betrayer, Maverick, Conspirator, Saboteur, Revolutionary, Garrotter, Backstabber, Backbiter, Hamstringer, Death Hand, Urban Ranger, Fang, Venom, Serpent, Night Watchman, Bonecutter, Dirty Fighter, Muscle, Assailant, Hatchet Man, Killer, Viper, Adder, Asp, Black Widow, Deadly Shadow, Silence, Night
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 07:51 PM CST
There seems to be something funky going on with the pretend guild titles. I just noticed it today when the new ones were implemented. When I look at myself, I can see my fake guild title. However, when a non-thief looks at me, she can't.

!>title pre choose barb mara

You set your pretend title to Marauder.
!>look pyth

You are Marauder (a thief Escape Artist) Pythea, Blademaster of The Locksmith Union, a Human.

(from nonthief perspective)

s>look pyth

You see Escape Artist Pythea, Blademaster of The Locksmith Union, a Human.

-Pythea-

>focus spouse
You are a bit too busy performing to do that.
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 08:05 PM CST
i noticed safe cracker listed twice under criminal in your list.

I'm amused by one thing, if i can get one of them under the criminal, in TF i will be feliness purrloiner, purloiner. heheh.

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 08:49 PM CST
<<You are Contract Killer Drevid Thaddom, Commando of the Tribunal Dragoons, a Gor'Tog.>>

<<I wish I knew the requirments.>>

That one is fairly simple, so I'll spill a bit.

There's only one req for that and its a weapon skill.

Solomon

What's going on?

Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 08:49 PM CST
<<i noticed safe cracker listed twice under criminal in your list.>>

Looks like it got added twice.

Solomon

What's going on?

Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/22/2007 09:26 PM CST
Yeah I got deadly shadow twice in criminal & thief titles.
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/24/2007 06:00 AM CST
A couple I have in the Thief titles that I haven't seen listed yet:

Eliminator, Nightwalker

I wonder how one gets the gambler title. Probably a charisma req which I refuse to raise.

Kraelyst the Hand

"The day is for honest men, the night for thieves."
-- Euripides

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/24/2007 09:06 AM CST
I have the gambler title, 33 charisma. However, I have no clue what it took to get the title. :D

Also, wanted to mention, I have Counterfeiter and Safe Cracker listed twice.

Escape Artist Tishra Rothem, Swamp Shaman of The Locksmith Union
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/24/2007 09:47 AM CST
<<I wonder how one gets the gambler title. Probably a charisma req which I refuse to raise.>>

Yes, along with some Discipline, Evasion, and Stealing. Roughly the same amount of the two skills and the same amount of the two stats, by the way. Hint hint, nudge nudge.

Solomon

What's going on?

Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/24/2007 12:47 PM CST
cool i knew my BS would be too low but now i have something to look forward too, thanks alot ya rock
Re: Bubba, remember the titles! 01/24/2007 12:48 PM CST
prolly 30 of each since one guy has it with 30