Re: Thieves and Necromancers 05/11/2010 08:23 PM CDT
The first part was addressed in my previous to your post post. Nice timing we seem to have.

I would love to have something, I don't have a problem turning my character in, he takes his salt and vinegar as he needs to. Preferring not to be caught.

Lately, I've been trying to find people to coerce other characters to notice Necromancers, and accuse them. Limited success, but right now its my only option.

Re: Thieves and Necromancers 05/14/2010 01:08 PM CDT
I took the time to read back and I see that the discussion was already on the boards. So I owe everyone an apology.

Coercion has a problem in that people begin to wonder why you can't just go accuse someone if you feel so strongly about it.

Going to the guards is just not a good option. It really goes against the grain.

Talking to a guild leader and getting the word out that way would work.

Using a contact is a bit odd, but I can see that.

Usually, I'm not particularily motivated to go to the authorities. However, if I'm in a lockpicking spot and have my key on and my locksmith title up, I really resent some idiot sending the zombies not only into town but to the lock picking spot to harass my customers. Now, the incident I'm thinking of did not happen with me being the locksmith being interrupted. But I'm putting myself in their shoes for the moment and wondering how we would deal with such people. They are interrupting business.

"Sometimes you guys scare me."--Annwyl
"You people worry me."--GM Abasha
"Hmm..."--Z