Revised Suggestion: Accuse. 05/05/2010 04:34 PM CDT
If your feeling like discussing the Ask the GM topic I posted, do so here.

Re: Revised Suggestion: Accuse. 05/05/2010 08:00 PM CDT
hmm. funny this discussion should come up just now. just after one my toons put the discussion "on the table" as it were, on the other side...

still waiting on clarification over there.

:-)

Out of curiosity, did you make everyone stop trying to kill Lyras so you could go try to kill Book?

Re: Revised Suggestion: Accuse. 05/06/2010 12:54 PM CDT
Personally? I'd like to see CONTACT THUG NECROMANCER (your in-house solution). "Get out of my city with your filth," comes to mind. It would be incredibly satisfying.

- The Squirrel in Plat
Re: Revised Suggestion: Accuse. 05/06/2010 01:12 PM CDT
>>Personally? I'd like to see CONTACT THUG NECROMANCER (your in-house solution). "Get out of my city with your filth," comes to mind. It would be incredibly satisfying.

While none of my wee shadows are able to use contacts yet, I can easily see something like this implemented- if only to keep the heat off the guild. And yes, it seems to me that The Sly and assorted others would want to be told about that too.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Revised Suggestion: Accuse. 05/06/2010 02:50 PM CDT
>Personally? I'd like to see CONTACT THUG NECROMANCER (your in-house solution). "Get out of my city with your filth," comes to mind. It would be incredibly satisfying.

I am hopeful this will be an option when contacts get finalized with a rewrite.

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Revised Suggestion: Accuse. 05/06/2010 07:47 PM CDT
Personally I don't want a contact thug necromancer. I am not sure how it is guild business to wage war on the necromancers. If anything they are kind of a boon to us as long as they don't try to end the world. If there is one thing everyone hates more than a thief it is a necromancer. At least we are no longer number 1 on the hate list for all the other guilds.

Mujaki, paladin of the people.
Re: Revised Suggestion: Accuse. 05/06/2010 08:31 PM CDT
<< If anything they are kind of a boon to us>>

Not really, anything that gives the general populace, and especially the guards, a reason to be weary is a hindrance to any illicit activities.

The guild thrives on illicit activities.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Revised Suggestion: Accuse. 05/06/2010 08:59 PM CDT
True.

Mujaki, paladin of the people.
Re: Revised Suggestion: Accuse. 05/08/2010 03:15 PM CDT
But what are the guards looking for during a necro hunt or hysteria? That seems like a solid distraction to me.