Any One have the room descriptors from the old Guild 02/26/2010 12:38 AM CST
Taking a bit of a trip down memory lane or trying to. Only I don't keep many a log and the few people I remember to ask that do log aren't from that far back I guess.

So does anyone have a log or know of a website that would have information of the old Guild. Just like to 'see' it again.

This is for mainly the Crossing Guild, but if you have the Riverhaven one as well. Or just the Riverhaven one. Or have a log with a bunch of other details and don't want to shift through. I'll dig through the stuff, find what I can.

Much appreciation to anyone that can help out.

- GM Dartenian
Re: Any One have the room descriptors from the old Guild 02/26/2010 06:57 AM CST
old shop:

>[Thieves' Guild, One-Eye Jackal's Tailoring]
More of a large dank cubbyhole than a room, Jackal sells everything he owns here which doesn't fit into his standard tailoring business. You also see some dirt, a Q&A list, a sturdy table with some stuff on it, a wooden rack with a fluffy white towel with faint gold stitching on it, a rickety weapons crate, a rickety table with a tarnished silver whiskey flask on it, a finery shelf with some stuff on it, and an items barrel with some stuff on it.
Also in the room: NOT SHOWN FOR SECURITY ISSUES

[Thieves' Guild, Lockpicking Room]
Brightly-lit torches flicker cheerfully along the walls of this circular chamber. It consists of a series of low-lying oaken platforms for thieves studying the intricacies of trap disarming and lockpicking. Vividly colored tapestries detail the exploits of great lockpickers from the past. You also see a bucket of viscous gloop and a blue door.
Obvious exits: none.
>look tapest
Unlike the portraits in the Sanctum, each richly decorative tapestry displays incidents from folksongs and legend. Damaris, Huldah, Batran, Albanth, Gorpander, Varakand: their tales spring to life, encouraging the aspiring lockpicker to greater study and accomplishments.

>look kalag
It is hard to make out Kalag the Black,
and you'd swear the lighting in the room was arranged specifically for that reason.
What you do see is apparently a very tall, very large Gor'Tog with nearly black skin.
Two gray eyes gaze down at you, weighing you silently.
A black satchel is slung over his shoulder, its flap splattered with dried blood.
He wears a simple black leather vest and loose gray linen pants
and looks for all the world like a trader who ran into a bit of bad luck.
A pair of long, lean knives hang from his hips, and another, smaller one is strapped -- oddly upside down -- to his left leg. His boots are polished black.
You notice a glint of metal on the soles, and shudder to think what damage a kick from those boots would do.

He plays idly with a diamond-hilted black stiletto, twirling it from time to time,
and his eyes never stop as they flicker around the room

[Thieves' Guild, Cavern Hall]
Darkness looms in this damp open cavern, staved off only by a few waning torches.
Several dark wood benches have been placed tight against the walls and you smile inwardly at the thought of the guild members protecting their backs in this manner. The sound of running water echoing in the distance is the only decoration that marks this subterranean hall. You also see a large notice tacked to the wall, the guild leader Kalag the Black, a small stand with a guild register on it, and a sturdy bin labeled "Stolen Goods".
Obvious exits: northeast.

>

the world is broken
Re: Any One have the room descriptors from the old Guild 02/27/2010 07:34 PM CST
Seriously so thanks. So many thanks. That is what I am looking for, the whole guild would be great. But thanks for this.

- GM Dartenian
Re: Any One have the room descriptors from the old Guild 02/28/2010 07:22 AM CST
unfortunately i didn't capture everything, but for a while i had a character sitting in the old guild in TF after it was "destroyed", just to get the looks and stuff for the old guild. course, once they went out, they couldn't get back in. :-(

the world is broken