Accusing from ask GMs folder 02/16/2010 08:17 PM CST
hey guys, use this folder, K?

anyway, thieves don't accuse to the law. even for necromancy. you should get your tongue cut out.

However, they SHOULD put in a way to accuse to your local thievesguildleader. So they can deal with it as they see fit. Along with the coinage that others get from the guards via the other accusal - i mean, the guild would be able to pry coins outta 'em, m.I.rite?

The idea being.... you accuse to your local guildhall, and they send out the thugs on whatever necro is hangin' out in town <if they're still in town>.

That way its handled "in-house", and you're not squealin' to the authorities, which the guild doesn't want you doin'.

the world is broken
Re: Accusing from ask GMs folder 02/16/2010 08:26 PM CST
Thieves are not supposed to use the guards, EVER.
Even with the new Accuse [Necromancer] of Nercomancy, we thieves aren't suppose to accuse them of this.
Link:
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=26&topic=8&message=597
Copy of Post Details:
Thieves should still not be accusing anyone to the law.
-Z
Shadow7988

I don't understand. You seem to understand and recognize that Theives shouldn't be accusing anyone but you still want a way to accuse?
Re: Accusing from ask GMs folder 02/16/2010 08:26 PM CST
My character accuses necromancers to the guards whenever she can. If there's some sort of penalty for doing so, I haven't seen it, but she would continue to turn them in regardless. If there was an option that went around the guards, she would use it, but since this is the only way right now to get them punished by the Hounds, she accuses. She really doesn't consider purging necromancers to be "squealing to the authorities", but she's never been a cheerleader for the "brotherhood of Thieves" idea, either, so take it as you will.