Re: Warrents for forbidden practices 12/13/2009 06:46 AM CST
Did you still have the title up?

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer
Re: Warrents for forbidden practices 12/13/2009 05:15 PM CST
* Your post here *
no, i did not. i only had it up for the space of about 30 seconds before going back to the usual barbarian title -- and only while hidden. thats pretty harsh, considering i didn't go prancing about town, was in a town that has been IC-wise more tolerant than others.

And the question remains, what is the "cool-down" period? or is there something that can be done to "appease" the bank guards?

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Warrents for forbidden practices 12/14/2009 06:42 PM CST
I would say that answers any doubts about whether titles are considered in character or not.
Re: Warrents for forbidden practices 12/15/2009 03:55 PM CST
For what it's worth I tossed up Initiate Necromancer and then logged out and back in just to mess with people who had me highlighted. I was aboard my ship at the time so nobody saw it. I then went to hunt and visited town about six hours later, no issues getting healed by an auto healer or banking.

It's not very long, apparently.

Sebastienne is wanted for murder, endangering the public, forbidden practices, and Crimes against the State.
Re: Warrents for forbidden practices 12/18/2009 08:56 PM CST
...lolwut?

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.