Re: Confusion on pretend titles 05/07/2009 08:21 PM CDT
As far as I can tell, simply swapping Armor and Weapon reqs, with matching Charisma reqs.

Anything that requires soul state or quest is barred from us, at least from my thief.

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
Re: Confusion on pretend titles 05/08/2009 11:53 AM CDT
Alot of titles that were added after the initial skill based title system was released don't seem to work as pretend titles or have messed up reqs that you would have know way of nowing about. I have what I believe should be the requirements for a number of titles but don't actually have access to them.

~Minstrel Ascot, Musician of M'riss
Re: Confusion on pretend titles 05/08/2009 04:32 PM CDT
not to mention the newer titles for a number of guilds <trader, etc> that haven't even been posted on the website, and then there's still those annoying ??s for some of the higher criminal titles. After this amount of time, I really think those ? should be eliminated and the actual numbers inserted in their place.

It's a number, it gets bigger. That's the whole DR experience right there
Re: Confusion on pretend titles 05/08/2009 04:51 PM CDT
<<and then there's still those annoying ??s for some of the higher criminal titles. After this amount of time, I really think those ? should be eliminated and the actual numbers inserted in their place.

This, pretty please.

-Twitchet