RE: Acevedo 04/20/2009 02:36 PM CDT
http://www.drsecrets.com/secrets/wiki/Thief_Guild Has a good reference under the Khri section, I believe Elanthipedia does as well. Take note of the combos towards the bottom. A large part of my personal choice in khri has been based on what combos I want to aim for.
RE: Acevedo 04/20/2009 02:41 PM CDT
This should have all the information you need:

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Khri

Personally, I find elanthipedia much more complate and useful than DRSecrets, the latter being only superior when it comes to a handful of quest spoilers that elanthipedia happens to not have (such as for clerics) if you're into that.

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
RE: Acevedo 04/20/2009 05:12 PM CDT
Thanks, I was specially in doubt about the pikachu issue. But I get it that yes, once must now Pick and Choose.

Escaped from Dirge Assylum
RE: Acevedo 04/20/2009 05:34 PM CDT
ka-LIR...... a!
Ask The Thiefly GM's...But Respond In The Den Please

It's a number, it gets bigger. That's the whole DR experience right there
RE: Acevedo 04/20/2009 05:43 PM CDT
gasp where's the Board Monitor? QUICK! SLAP THIS GUY WITH A WARNING FOR POKEMON REFERENCE!
j/k I love pi-chu its like the last kid's cartoon I ever followed.

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
RE: Acevedo 04/20/2009 05:57 PM CDT
<<I love pi-chu its like the last kid's cartoon I ever followed.>>

watch Avatar the Last Airbender... thank me later.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
RE: Acevedo 04/21/2009 07:49 AM CDT
On the subject of cartoons, I have to advocate Invader Zim. So weird and dark and random . . . how it made three years on a kids' network (Nick) is completely beyond me. You'd think they would have caught on after the first season's episode when Zim replaces all his schoolmates' internal organs with random objects . . .

"Hello, friends. I am a perfectly normal human worm-baby ... just pay no attention to me and we'll get along just fine."
-Zim
RE: Acevedo 04/21/2009 09:36 AM CDT
Never seen an episode of Invader Zim, but judging from the screenshots in google images I'd say its a much mentally healthier and visually adorable cartoon than say, Ren and Stimpy.

I mean, watching a Ren & Stimpy episode now makes me really surprised how myself and many of my friends still turned out sane. Its like... their creators were obviously on crack but as kids we had NO IDEA and just thought they were being random and funny!

How did this thread got derailed into cartoons again?

RE: Acevedo 04/21/2009 06:20 PM CDT
<<I have to advocate Invader Zim

-Twitchet
RE: Acevedo 04/24/2009 04:14 PM CDT
>>Never seen an episode of Invader Zim, but judging from the screenshots in google images I'd say its a much mentally healthier and visually adorable cartoon than say, Ren and Stimpy.

I don't think you can do worse than Ren and Stimpy and still have minors in your audience.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
RE: Acevedo 04/25/2009 12:28 AM CDT
My mom got kinda mad at me when I was maybe 8 cause I said something like Crap, and so I told her that Ren and Stimpy say it.

She couldn't argue with that, and I don't think I ever heard her say anything about me saying "crap" again.

Although the "Adult" versions of Ren and Stimpy are pretty crazy. I only watched a handful at my friend's house once and I was surprised.