RE: Responses and Updates 03/23/2009 01:51 PM CDT
<<Sorry for my lack of posting. Between being out of town, illness, and just plain busy with job search stuff,

Watching NCAA basketball ...

<<mainly because it involves substances and the mech lore split, both of which are in limbo as far as rewrites go.

:(

Nikpack

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z
RE: Responses and Updates 03/23/2009 05:53 PM CDT
>Watching NCAA basketball ...

LOL Yes, that as well. Villanova is going all the way. GO WILDCATS!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
RE: Responses and Updates 03/26/2009 09:41 PM CDT

Speaking of poison. Like a bolt of lightning it all flooded back in my head. Have not thought on it in years.

It use to pretty much be my sole duty once or twice a year to give some fairly extensive and complete poison classes to guild.

I hope someone saved one of my classes and kept of the tradition. If not I am sorry for not passing on the pages. LOL, more like books of info I had on the matter and many other things.

Funny how things you never know you forgot about just awake in your brain with just the menion of something like Poison...

Shadow Judge

OH and Hello to any of the really old timers here...
RE: Responses and Updates 03/26/2009 09:45 PM CDT
I did for a while, than sothis taught for a while.

It's pretty much in a sad state at the moment anyways, been waiting on mech lore split and the new alchemy skill.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
RE: Responses and Updates 03/26/2009 11:24 PM CDT
I only saw one misspelled word there, I am suspicious. =D

How the heck are you?
RE: Responses and Updates 03/26/2009 11:35 PM CDT
<<I only saw one misspelled word there, I am suspicious. =D

that because it took him an hour to spell check it =D

-Vorp
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 01:17 AM CDT
you spelled that too well to be the original.
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 02:52 AM CDT

LOL, well maybe some of my spelling improved a little. Then again maybe not because I posted Earlier in Surviving in DragonRealms - Elanthia / General Discussions and got slightly bashed for my spelling and sentence structure.

But It's good to know the Thieves are skeptics and suspicious... You could always ask Solomon to check with billing, Owner name is same, address is same, ETC. Or you could look at my Ugly mug on Myspace since it's pretty much the same one that showed up at Simu & Vegas Cons. Search www.myspace.com/robert_bezet...

But you really should work harder on your verification methods and teniques...

examples, you could have asked me to say name Royces favorite beer, Or What was name of Thief GM SSRA Played, Or what is name of GM SHAKAHN's rug rat Or How did I manage to steal a 50 plat golden Mask that GM Rigby coded to be unstealable from his magic Museum...

Or The list could go on and on...

Anyway Just saying HI and seeing what old Thieves are lurking around...

4B 41 4C 41 47 20 4B 4E 4F 57 53 20 49 20 41 4D 20 54 48 45 20 4F 4E 45 20 41 4E 44 20 4F 4E 4C 59 20 4B 4C 49 4E 41 53 57 41 4E 43 45

4E 65 77 62 73 20 77 69 6C 6C 20 46 41 49 4C 20 61 74 20 74 68 69 73 20 52 70 65 6C 6C 69 6E 67 20 54 65 73 74

Well off to bed it's late.
Shadow Judge
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 04:43 AM CDT
While I think you stopped playing before I started, the legend of Soim lingers on. Heck, even http://arthedale.com/olvi/soimstats.html still exists, which I know I've studied constantly while learning about the game.

I only know of one other thief to steal that mask too.

While I don't know if HJ will ever be finished, it'd be awesome if you did come back. There's lots of new stuff for you to test and break!

Nikpack

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 05:08 AM CDT
you still haven't stopped by in-game to say heyo though.

but i'll take yer word that you're the same old halflin'.

lookin forward to catching up with ya, and pickin' yer pockets for old times sake.

- that s'kra mur -

RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 05:22 AM CDT
What's with all that gibberish? are you that guy from looong ago who cracked some code for an encrypted paragraph someoen else posted under half an hour despite the fact it was also using a reversed key?

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 07:01 AM CDT
I can't think of 1 Thief who contributed more from the player side than you, welcome back.
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 08:37 AM CDT
>>Then again maybe not because I posted Earlier in Surviving in DragonRealms - Elanthia / General Discussions and got slightly bashed for my spelling and sentence structure.

I hope you didn't take my post as bashing. I certainly intended it as more good natured ribbing than anything else.

-TG, TG, & GL, et al.
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 09:03 AM CDT
"KALAG KNOWS I AM THE ONE AND ONLY KLINASWANCE
Newbs will FAIL at this Rpelling Test"

I'm pretty confident it's Soim, you can't fake his writing style.

-- Player of Lorzelophia
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 09:36 AM CDT
Soim, man,
yeah.. poison isn't doing well...
but you are definitely not the only one to steal that mask (though it wasn't done the way you did it).. I got the mask 4 times to this point.

welcome back anyways.

Sothios

report: not sure if this is a problem.. but there are two sentinel Kristef's on the streets.

SEND[Abasha] That's not Kristef, that's his evil twin, um... Kristeff. Anyway thanks for the heads up!
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 10:28 AM CDT
Its not gibberish

Grin

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 10:44 AM CDT
Oh, piffle, I was just playing with you. Cranky old man =P

Subs is still here as well, he doesn't read the boards very much though. It's good to see you posting again.
RE: Responses and Updates 03/27/2009 02:11 PM CDT
>>Its not gibberish

ya but i bet the one he's referring to is unlearned in that specific translation. ;)