poison purge from ask GMs 03/08/2009 11:55 AM CDT
1. strength matters not. stamina is what helps you survive.

2. although you say you've visited the appropriate guildleaders, you might have to ASSIST in-game, because it looks like it didn't kick in at all. they might have to manually reset you.
Re: poison purge from ask GMs 03/08/2009 12:10 PM CDT
I posted just before my most recent post that I'd already been checked out by a GH and they said I wasn't broken, although I clearly am. The strength matter was a fudge, I meant Stamina but my fingers ignored me.

I think I've been fairly patient waiting three weeks for a response to my posts and I wasn't even the first person to post as the topic itself is over a month old.
Re: poison purge from ask GMs 03/08/2009 12:21 PM CDT
Have you tried getting poisoned mildly or even moderately? If I remember correctly, you build up your ability to flush out poisons of differing types and varying degrees. You may not have been able to handle that critical poison. Try finding something that will poison you only mildly and see if that helps. Try bloodvines in P5, or something else that has wimpy poison.

Roger
Re: poison purge from ask GMs 03/08/2009 12:59 PM CDT
you need to build up resistance to each type of poison. you're gettin hit by needle poison - go down a few notches in critter/box difficulty and find something with easier boxes and when you find a needle trap, deliberately botch it. <easiest way to do this now is, once you find the trap and its the right one, attempt to "pick thru".

you will find that the different poison types are for critters - among them are
vipers/modas/celepeze/westanuryn/moryunyns<scorps>./dolomar i might have left a couple out?

box poison - needles, area, and cyanide dart-type

you need to build up your resistance for each type.

there's also that area of rock trolls that "seems" like poison, but i've never purged anything there, so it must not be on the poison system.

not sure on the status of poison from haraweps bonds <cast by rangers>.

Also unknown is what types of poison necros will cast and what if any resistances we might get. Originally venom was a planned spell, but this one is no longer included in the spellbooks z has posted.