Component pouches in Zoluren 08/24/2019 04:37 AM CDT
Could Ragge be added to the list of locksmiths that provide component pouches when asked? There isn't anywhere that a F2P account can get one currently.
Re: Component pouches in Zoluren 08/24/2019 07:39 AM CDT
>Could Ragge be added to the list of locksmiths that provide component pouches when asked? There isn't anywhere that a F2P account can get one currently.

While I agree the suggestion is a good one, it is possible currently when you get a visa.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Component pouches in Zoluren 08/24/2019 11:28 AM CDT
Actually I'd like to second the idea of being able to get component pouches in the other lockshops, both Haven & Crossings. If I can return them there then why cant I get them there?

Please GMs, take it into consideration.
Re: Component pouches in Zoluren 08/24/2019 11:31 AM CDT
>Actually I'd like to second the idea of being able to get component pouches in the other lockshops, both Haven & Crossings

You already can get them from haven.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Component pouches in Zoluren 08/24/2019 05:25 PM CDT
Well, thank you for that lil tidbit of info. Every time I tried asking up there I had issues. LOL
Still would like to see them in crossings too though, if you can get them in Shard & Haven why not Crossing?