Knowing what poisons you are resistant to and how far along you are 06/13/2017 11:50 PM CDT
Silly little thing, it would be nice to be able to have that knowledge.
Can tie in the one who taught us about that stuff, ask her and she tells you.
Just a thought.

SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
SEND[Naohhi] That means.. please stop.
You have some tiny scratches to the wings.
Re: Knowing what poisons you are resistant to and how far along you are 06/14/2017 01:14 AM CDT
>Can tie in the one who taught us about that stuff, ask her and she tells you.

Even better if Thieves could Recall Resistance for that information.
Re: Knowing what poisons you are resistant to and how far along you are 06/14/2017 01:47 AM CDT
That too, anything would be nice to just know. hehe

SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
SEND[Naohhi] That means.. please stop.
You have some tiny scratches to the wings.
Re: Knowing what poisons you are resistant to and how far along you are 06/16/2017 05:37 PM CDT

This is an excellent suggestion - would love to see something like this.
Re: Knowing what poisons you are resistant to and how far along you are 06/18/2017 03:09 AM CDT
After all the billion hours I've spent poisoned by wyverns, and the fact that the poison always takes the same length of time to purge, I think the whole resistance-building thing is a myth. It's still good RP, but I'll be offering lavender to Meraud at the same time.
Re: Knowing what poisons you are resistant to and how far along you are 06/18/2017 11:25 AM CDT
It works, much more likely is that wyvern poison is broken. Also, if it's flushing in one pulse, it's working. It doesn't get faster than that. When poison was relevant still some people could make some that killed before a pulse of the flush. Other targets with high stamina, moderate poisoning and the flush could flush in two flush pulses.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Knowing what poisons you are resistant to and how far along you are 06/18/2017 12:50 PM CDT
I see. I've always flushed any poison I've ever experienced in one pulse, so perhaps that's my bias due to experience with ultimately weak poisons. Though, outside of personal experience, I do still recall seeing some posts here detailing their efforts in collecting statistics on poison resistance and concluding that there was no such thing, but a cursory search of the internet doesn't turn it up for me, of course. Faulty memory, woo.
Re: Knowing what poisons you are resistant to and how far along you are 06/18/2017 10:24 PM CDT
It's hard to measure it with critter poison because it's generally pretty weak. It was much easier with player made stuff. You could gauge strength easier based off app.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.