Contact Ideas Bump 07/11/2016 01:07 AM CDT
Revisiting some old ideas about Contacts:

CONTACT FIX ALL <CONTAINER> - Will attempt to fix anything that can be repaired in your inventory all at once. All tickets will be placed into the container. Have a 20 second RT with make the cost X1.5 more than if you did a CONTACT FIX for each individual item.

CONTACT PERSON DELIVER PROVINCE/ALL - It looks to me as if CONTACT DELIVER currently only works if the person is in the same province as you. To me, this seems it would be infinitely more useful if it worked across provinces.

CONTACT PERSON PICKUP PROVINCE/ALL - Instead of delivering something to someone, have your contact approach the person and ask if they want to hand anything for them to give back to you.

CONTACT PERSON MONITOR <ALL> - A long term, sustained version of CONTACT FIND. If the target cannot be found at that time, have the contact update you once the target does enter town and provide the location. Have an ALL option at significant cost for your entire network monitoring all the provinces' cities.

CONTACT GUILD PROVINCE/ALL TELL - Send a message to all guild members in either the province or the entire lands. This would allow our guild to mobilize as one quickly. Have this cost a lot (especially the all provinces option) to prevent abuse.

CONTACT ASSOCIATES - Find the location of the beggar, or the Halfling Sailor, or the flower peddler.

As suggested in other posts, and to piggy back on my post about reputation, some of these options could become available only with a high reputation.