Reputation Idea Bump 07/11/2016 12:38 AM CDT
R>give beggar 100 copper kronars
The beggar slips the money away deftly with a grin, "Well, here's what I've heard about you lately.
In the young snake's territory, he's personally told me how highly he regards your work.
In the birds' territory, they love you almost as much as they do each other.
In the old serpent's territory, she's convinced you can't do any wrong.
In the pencil pusher's territory, there's a good word on the street.
In the queen's territory, smart man, to keep her Highness pleased.
That's all I've heard, now git!"

Would love to see some benefits to having good reputation. I know there was some talk many years ago about implementing something. Here are some ideas for what these benefits could be:

1. Get out of jail roll when caught by guards. The higher your reputation the better your chances for the roll. Have a good chunk of reputation wiped out every time you use this.

2. Discount for using Contacts based on your reputation. Conversely, Contacts should get more expensive with worse reputation. Contacts become free when your reputation is maxed out for that province.

3. Free drinks in all bars in town :-) ex: The bartender gives you a wink (or a nervous smile) and whispers "It's on the house for our friends in the guild."

4. There should be some special bonus for when you have maxed out reputations for all 5 provinces. Maybe an extra confidence boost across the board? Would encourage people to visit all of the guilds and establish their name across the provinces.