online comic? 06/12/2007 03:32 PM CDT
this is the second time Ive lost the link to an online comic that soeone posted years ago. It was the 8-bit FF comic strip. If anyone that knows the strip that Im talking about and as the link, could ya repost it again? Please?

"What we have here is a total lack of respect for the law!" Sheriff Buford T. Justice
Re: online comic? 06/12/2007 03:37 PM CDT
nuklearpower.com i believe

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: online comic? 06/12/2007 04:22 PM CDT
Thanks Yamcer I owe ya one. Thats the comic I was looking for.

"What we have here is a total lack of respect for the law!" Sheriff Buford T. Justice
Re: online comic? 06/13/2007 02:16 PM CDT
Speaking of webcomics:

queenofwands.net

Thank/kill me later.

PoKaeta

"Whatever, it's the end of the world. There's actually a Trader guild now. Bards are no longer useless. Empaths can finally stand up for themselves. We're all doomed."
- Vinjince
Re: online comic? 06/13/2007 03:16 PM CDT
pffft

explosm.net

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: online comic? 06/14/2007 10:32 AM CDT
illwillpress.com

PHEAR THE SQUIRLY WRATH!!

Denz

Join Dragonrealms:The Fallen
And Play DR the way it was meant to be played

Customer service should never be considered an expense, It's an investment in the future
Re: online comic? 06/14/2007 10:40 AM CDT
Foamy rocks!

PoKaeta

"Whatever, it's the end of the world. There's actually a Trader guild now. Bards are no longer useless. Empaths can finally stand up for themselves. We're all doomed."
- Vinjince