Vegas 02/08/2007 12:26 AM CST
See you all there, and if you aren't there you should be asking yourself "why am i not in Vegas?"

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Vegas 02/08/2007 06:09 AM CST
I've got the easy answer for that one: I have no money to do the trip, I have no job to get the money to do the trip.

Sothios Clan-Csencsits
Aesry Locksmith Union Representative
Re: Vegas 02/08/2007 08:17 AM CST
I'm a broke college student, fresh out of the Navy after six years, studying at an American university in the heart of Tokyo, that'd be my reason.

Happiness stems only from violence. - The Stock
It's like putting a band-aid on cancer. - Philip Anselmo
Re: Vegas 02/08/2007 10:27 AM CST
Forget Vegas I'd give to be in Tokyo

Denz

Join Dragonrealms:The Fallen
And Play DR the way it was meant to be played

Customer service should never be considered an expense, It's an investment in the future
Re: Vegas 02/08/2007 11:09 AM CST
Yeah, but note the first part. :) It'd be nice if I could go out and do something occasionally, but that's usually nowhere near the possibility of ever being the case really. If I get really lucky, I can take a girl out for dinner and a movie on a Wednesday night because that is when it is 1000 Yen Movie Night at the theater at Roppongi Hills. Went and saw "Dororo" (live-action movie based off of the Japanese comic by the same name from Tezuka Osamu, creator of Tetsuwan Atom/Astro Boy and others, the "Japanese Walt Disney") the other night, which should be all I'm able to do for the next month or two financially speaking. It'd be cool to be able to go hit the clubs again since I know where all of the Tokyo Rave clubs are and have seen all of the DJs too, who are all really awesome.

Re: Vegas 02/08/2007 09:57 PM CST
I'd rather be broke in Tokyo than broke at home in Arizona. But I just made myself sad...

~Rafland
Re: Vegas 02/09/2007 10:49 AM CST
Tokyo freaks me out. I need my personal space.

~Purehand
Re: Vegas 02/09/2007 11:40 AM CST
Mid Town NYC isnt much better

Denz

Join Dragonrealms:The Fallen
And Play DR the way it was meant to be played

Customer service should never be considered an expense, It's an investment in the future
Re: Vegas 02/10/2007 02:22 AM CST
Well, yeah, the JR (Japan Railways) train lines are usually packed pretty much all day long except around 10AM. Nothing quite like falling asleep on the train to wake up to someone's butt right in your face... nope, nothing quite like it... o_O;;

Re: Vegas 02/12/2007 12:01 AM CST
We heard from Ssra that "this isn't MageRealms, It's DaveRealms" which he followed with "you can't quote me on that".

Good thing you didn't quote him.... What's DaveRealms?

As you consider a stealthy assault on the town guard, you think it'll be dead before it hits the ground.
Re: Vegas 02/12/2007 03:51 AM CST
"daverealms" - maybe a reference to the owner of simutronics, David Whatley ?

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: Vegas 02/14/2007 06:21 PM CST
I had a great time in Vegas. Thanks to everyone for making it an enjoyable experience! <3

-Pythea-

>focus spouse
You are a bit too busy performing to do that.
Re: Vegas 02/14/2007 09:07 PM CST
When is there going to be a DC get-together?

~Purehand
Re: Vegas 02/15/2007 04:46 AM CST
What about a Tokyo one? (laughs) That should be me and like two or three other people...