snakes on a plane 08/18/2006 10:32 PM CDT
Wheeee!

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: snakes on a plane 08/19/2006 07:03 AM CDT
is it bad enough to be a cult classic Yamcer? Im not gonna see it unless its that bad.

Sok da Dwarven Horse Rustler Wannabe

"Trick us again child and your suffering will be legendary even in Hell"

Pinhead-Hellraiser II: Hellbound
RE: snakes on a plane 08/19/2006 04:50 PM CDT
it was a good cheesy movie, the title tells you everything you are going to get out of it.

I don't do "cult classics" like rocky horror or army of darkness.

good times if you see it with the right people

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
RE: snakes on a plane 08/19/2006 10:42 PM CDT
Im 37yrs old and proud to be a Rocky Horror virgin still. I have no intention of ever seeing that movie. Army of Darkness however, I like that one.

Sok da Dwarven Horse Rustler Wannabe

"Trick us again child and your suffering will be legendary even in Hell"

Pinhead-Hellraiser II: Hellbound
RE: snakes on a plane 08/21/2006 11:39 AM CDT
I agree with Yamcer. No way I would have had as much fun as I did without seeing Snakes on Thursday night with 12 other people to laugh at the cheesiness.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros and Makona
RE: snakes on a plane 08/21/2006 02:05 PM CDT
>>I agree with Yamcer. No way I would have had as much fun as I did without seeing Snakes on Thursday night with 12 other people to laugh at the cheesiness.

My entire company (a multi-million dollar a year pharmaceutical distributor) closed early Friday so we could go watch SoaP. Best half day ever.

~player of Gulphphunger and W.
RE: snakes on a plane 08/21/2006 03:28 PM CDT
at lunch on friday i was talking with one of our VP's and said i was going to see Snakes on a Plane that evening. She askes, "what is it about?" and i had to say... "ummmm... snakes on a plane." The title says it all.

Yamcer