is soim back? 07/30/2005 05:04 PM CDT
reason i ask, i saw his empath struck down a few minutes ago.

Soin was just struck down! [5:42 pm]

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: is soim back? 07/30/2005 05:10 PM CDT
Me and Kraelyst were talking about that. Thats his Empaths name, or at least was. I thought it was Soin Littletail or something like that. Meh.

Screw him if he came back and didn't say Hi to any of us. BOOOOOOO

~Blood Wraith Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: is soim back? 07/30/2005 06:22 PM CDT
<Screw him if he came back and didn't say Hi to any of us. BOOOOOOO>>

If it was him, and he didnt' say hi, I'm sure he had a reason....
Re: is soim back? 07/30/2005 06:32 PM CDT
And theres a lot of people here that wouldn't mind talking to him again if he did. So BOOOOOOO.

~Blood Wraith Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: is soim back? 08/04/2005 01:12 AM CDT
I'm told he's been back for a while just under a different name. I can't imagine how annoyed he got at everyone constantly bugging him for stuff and asking questions. Let him enjoy the game again and maybe he'll be back as Soim again someday. Just like Eyoni they can't stay away forever. Plus thieves actually got something that didn't screw us over.... so now everyone knows not every GM is out to get us... ::coughjustmostofemcough::

~Terc~

Look at the bright side. It could have been Tercsyn instead of Drongol.

Solomon