Conc Regen Item 09/26/2015 05:07 PM CDT
Any chance we could see a Conc Regen Item like the earcuffs at Guildfest perhaps? Or maybe on a quest? I mean... Everyone else can regen mana, and vit with items now. Why not a little Conc regen too?

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Conc Regen Item 09/26/2015 07:44 PM CDT
Seconded.
Re: Conc Regen Item 09/26/2015 08:35 PM CDT
+1
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/10/2016 12:58 PM CST

Second this request
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/11/2016 09:30 AM CST
Pretty please?
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/11/2016 09:33 AM CST
Would also love to see this
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/12/2016 05:02 PM CST

Same here, I'm already all through the ones I bought at HE. Next year I'll up the amount I buy!!!
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 01:32 AM CST

+1 for a concentration regen. Preferably not an earpiece. Since it's meditation/focus I think it would be great if it was a lighter... kind of like the discipline training where you focus on the flame.
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 01:36 AM CST
A lighter makes no sense. I'm talking about an item that you wear and it passively boosts regen. Like all the vit healers/mana healers. Walking around with a lighter around your neck doesn't do much good in that regard.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 01:51 AM CST
maybe a lighter, and a flint, you need to strike it to get it working... I'm sure Elec would love that.
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 07:05 AM CST
>maybe a lighter, and a flint, you need to strike it to get it working... I'm sure Elec would love that.

In a word...? Piss off. The vit/mana/spirit health regen items don't require pulling out a mechanics kit. Thieves don't need more idiotic and backwards mechanics.
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 09:59 AM CST
>maybe a lighter, and a flint, you need to strike it to get it working... I'm sure Elec would love that.

>In a word...? Piss off. The vit/mana/spirit health regen items don't require pulling out a mechanics kit. Thieves don't need more idiotic and backwards mechanics.

Wow dude, I'm p. sure that was sarcasm.

No need to be disrespectful...

--Cryhavok, player of.
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 01:32 PM CST
lol
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 05:33 PM CST
So it's a no to the lighter. I just want a lighter so I don't have to do the light cigar with flint thing with the cigar on the ground. How about a pinky ring? Or cufflinks. My whole point was not an earpiece.
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 05:45 PM CST
I don't care what it is as long as it passively regens my concentration.
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 06:02 PM CST
It's going to be a forhead worn pink unicorn horn. Part of new disguises. No one will ever know you are a thief now.

Monster Elec

Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 06:09 PM CST
> I just want a lighter so I don't have to do the light cigar with flint thing with the cigar on the ground.

Keep your flint in an open container. Hold the thing you want to light and some metal (dagger, a striker from a harvested box trap, etc.). Light the thing with your flint. If it doesn't work, you're holding the things in the wrong hands; swap. You don't have to drop anything. (Although the solution isn't intuitive.)
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 06:53 PM CST
>So it's a no to the lighter. I just want a lighter so I don't have to do the light cigar with flint thing with the cigar on the ground. How about a pinky ring? Or cufflinks. My whole point was not an earpiece.

I get you now. I just don't think DR thief items need more hoops to jump through, and it was early. Sorry for being snippy.

Personally, I'm OK with the items which passively regen pools in DR being a fight for ear slots. I know that ship has sailed, but it would have been a way to manage it a bit better than we have seen.

>Keep your flint in an open container. Hold the thing you want to light and some metal (dagger, a striker from a harvested box trap, etc.). Light the thing with your flint. If it doesn't work, you're holding the things in the wrong hands; swap. You don't have to drop anything. (Although the solution isn't intuitive.)

In addition to the stuff BLUEFROG said, there is this:

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Category:Lighters
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 07:23 PM CST
>It's going to be a forhead worn pink unicorn horn. Part of new disguises. No one will ever know you are a thief now.

I'd still wear it as long as I could stab people with it with a headbut.
Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 07:46 PM CST
Frontstab?

Monster Elec

Re: Conc Regen Item 02/14/2016 07:54 PM CST
>>Frontstab?

I like it. Make it so.