Component pouches (again) 06/06/2015 08:27 PM CDT
Could component pouches please be changed to run more like gem pouches? That is; larger capacity, and capable of being tied off?

Currently you're capped at 40 components in a pouch, and aside from saving me the hassle of writing a 'get component, give [person]' script, they don't do much.

It would be a really nice quality of life change if they could be, well, useful.
Re: Component pouches (again) 06/08/2015 06:16 AM CDT
AGREED. I ended up getting like 5 component pouches, which is annoying as well.

Beast Elec Drister

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
―Jayne Cobb

MM1 (EXW) -USN 1999-present
Re: Component pouches (again) 06/09/2015 01:39 AM CDT
I just found those pouches and the return on the selling so low and annoying I just drop all the parts on the ground.

Deadly force, is the force which a person uses, causing—or that a person knows, or should know, would create a substantial risk of causing—death or serious bodily harm. Deadly Force is justified only under conditions of extreme necessity as a last resort,
Re: Component pouches (again) 06/12/2015 11:30 PM CDT
If only thieves could harvest that would be nice. But meh.

Beast Elec Drister

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
―Jayne Cobb

MM1 (EXW) -USN 1999-present