Non Thieves 09/15/2010 10:57 AM CDT
Are non Thieves allowed to wear items from the Thief shop? I'm sure it's a dumb question, but the last time I played(not counting a time I reactivated my account and played for one day and quit again because everything was so different and nobody I knew was around anymore) was before Ratha and the other islands opened so I'm still relearning everything.

I'm only asking because I'm also training my Barbarian up on another account along with my Thief and I've got my eye on the greatcloak from the Crossing shop for him.
Re: Non Thieves 09/15/2010 11:05 AM CDT
Only thief restricted items are Fade weapons and that old merchants stuff that gets ya thugged.. drawing a blank on her name which is bothering me a lot. Thief shop stuff is fine, but people that know it could mistake your barb for a thief I suppose.
Re: Non Thieves 09/15/2010 11:06 AM CDT
Ambika. Just remembered now
Re: Non Thieves 09/15/2010 11:06 AM CDT
Thanks a lot.

And Ambika was the old Thief merchant you're thinking of.
Re: Non Thieves 09/18/2010 05:37 PM CDT
Cardinale... as in Cardinale?

Some of us old-timers are still around. Or are around again.

And yeah the changes are many and major but overall I think it's greatly improved, just wish there were more players.
Re: Non Thieves 09/18/2010 06:47 PM CDT
>>Cardinale... as in Cardinale?

I sure hope I'm the only one. The world's not prepared for another one.

At least that's what I told my girlfriend when she wanted to have a baby.
Re: Non Thieves 09/19/2010 06:16 AM CDT
welcome back.

-the puppeteer behind schvartz and family-

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath