Cocoons vs. Gem Pouches 10/25/2008 01:54 PM CDT
I've seen many use the cocoons sold in the guild's shop as gem pouches, but after I've used it, it doesn't seem like a gem pouch. More like a simple, small belt-born container instead. Can't fill it with gems from a "gem pouch," for example.

Sorry, not everyone can be an idiot. I was an idiot first.

>:p
Re: Cocoons vs. Gem Pouches 10/25/2008 03:07 PM CDT
Is it meant to be a gem pouch? I recall there being some specially-made (lockable?) gem pouches offered in the past that didn't work with FILL, so that could be the problem here.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Cocoons vs. Gem Pouches 10/25/2008 03:12 PM CDT
Well I've seen them used as gem pouches, and was even told by some that that's what they were meant for. But if they were, they don't act like a gem pouch.

Sorry, not everyone can be an idiot. I was an idiot first.

>:p
Re: Cocoons vs. Gem Pouches 10/25/2008 06:01 PM CDT
>>Well I've seen them used as gem pouches, and was even told by some that that's what they were meant for. But if they were, they don't act like a gem pouch.

Those cocoons are originally from the Web Festival (I guess Z dusted them off for the shop), which happened (if I recall) before gem pouches were released, so I doubt that they're meant to be gem pouches.

Dragonrealms Tourney Calendar: http://tourneydr.com