A a locksmith's toolbelt fashioned from darkened leather 07/09/2008 11:42 AM CDT
Anybody know the origin of a locksmith's toolbelt fashioned from darkened leather, and its street value? I'm looking for one.
Re: A a locksmith's toolbelt fashioned from darkened leather 07/09/2008 11:47 AM CDT
I don't know origin or street value, but I have one that's been gathering dust in the vault for ages. AIM is SpiffDR. Am around on occasion (today is good, cause I have internet at work...ssh!)

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: A a locksmith's toolbelt fashioned from darkened leather 07/09/2008 02:59 PM CDT
I believe it came out in one of our shops around the time the items they had a contest for did. During the princes wedding if I'm not mistaken? If its the same item I'm thinking of. There was a turtle... I forget if the shop was on the turtle hidden, or someplace after.

Everything Under the Moon catalog available at: http://www.desiredestiny.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"
Re: A a locksmith's toolbelt fashioned from darkened leather 07/10/2008 07:13 AM CDT
The only locksmith's toolbelt I know of I believe was sold at the fest in shard previous to the bard one...the ice fest or something?

I'm the guy that ate the rotten meat.