Fake cambrinth? 04/22/2008 10:28 AM CDT
I was just browsing through some old posts while DR was updated and I saw something about fake cambrinth, is that still available or was it for a fest only? I suspect the latter which means I would have missed it. If so hopefully it will reappear as it would be an awesome addition to my disguise.

Synyster Shadowmaiden
Re: Fake cambrinth? 04/22/2008 10:52 AM CDT
For the record, it's REAL cambrinth, it just has a device added on for us to fake it. You might find some for sale on a trader's table. A fair bit of it even looked like other cambrinth items (cambrinth guild rings were some of the pieces) so you might find somebody selling it not knowing what it is. (Appraise it and you can notice a lil something extra if it's the right stuff.) I also know I intentionally bought pieces and distributed them to traders/non-thieves to make them more "common place" and not out my fellow brethren who did use it. So, its around, though initially from a merchant (who also showed up at a couple festivals, but I think at least once he showed up by himself) so you'll have to dig and look and what not. Good luck
Re: Fake cambrinth? 04/22/2008 11:14 AM CDT
short answer... yes fest only... made a couple appearances.

If you're interesting in some, I have several pieces in my vault still.. look for me and ask.. chances are I'm cheaper than the trader tables..

Sothios Mori'Taren
Riverhaven Locksmith Union Representative
Re: Fake cambrinth? 04/22/2008 11:14 AM CDT
Ah thanks for the reply. I will keep an eye out for it, if by some miracle I can pry myself away from Aesry. Nice to know what I am looking for though thanks!

Synyster Shadowmaiden
Re: Fake cambrinth? 04/22/2008 06:06 PM CDT
If you head over to Haven inquire with Ciressa the trader, usually can be found at the market tables. If she doesn't have any ask her provide you with the name of her closest shadowy friend as I also have stored up a few of the items in my vault that I would be willing to part with for a guildmember who will put them to good use.
Re: Fake cambrinth? 04/23/2008 12:04 AM CDT
isnt' there some in the shop? i thought i saw some

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer.
--
If life doesn't need intelligence,
Then why should intelligence need life?
--
http://blog.myspace.com/57223313
Re: Fake cambrinth? 04/23/2008 05:33 AM CDT
i think theres some in the P5 shop.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Fake cambrinth? 04/26/2008 05:57 PM CDT
Ciressa is having extreme difficultly getting ingame right now [read dead computer] and while I'm working on it I can't promise as to when she'll make it back to work. Apparently pulling out my hair doesn't solve any problems other than make me bald and still unable to get ingame with any kind of stability.
Re: Fake cambrinth? 04/26/2008 07:33 PM CDT
Ah well thanks for the notice. I Made a trip to the mainland a few days ago and having not bumped into anyone who could have helped I went back to Aesry. For the record none of the thief shops sell these items as I suspected but thanks all the same for the input.

Synyster Shadowmaiden
Re: Fake cambrinth? 06/09/2008 02:20 AM CDT
>>

Ah well thanks for the notice. I Made a trip to the mainland a few days ago and having not bumped into anyone who could have helped I went back to Aesry. For the record none of the thief shops sell these items as I suspected but thanks all the same for the input.

Synyster Shadowmaiden

I have some thief friendly cambrinth items that I'd be willing to sell for a hefty price. let me know if you're intersted.

Shaydee.