Longcoat 02/19/2006 08:50 PM CST
a scorched black leather longcoat
The heavy leather of the longcoat bears the characteristic marks of mana burns, almost certainly the product of many narrow escapes from angry mages.

Ok, it has no verbs and it doesn't seem to hide features... Is there anything special about this longcoat ? Im just wondering why it cost me almost 20 plat and really doesn't seem too special.
Re: Longcoat 02/19/2006 09:20 PM CST
it does hide features, try turning it and i believe it has a few verbs, haven't worn one in forever.

-Teh Scout Schadowynd Dalis'x, Brigand of Ratha
Reality is perception. Perceptions change. Reality is fluid. So if by 'reality' you mean reliably tangable objects and immutable events, then there is no such thing.
Re: Longcoat 02/19/2006 09:22 PM CST
hrm... I seem to have forgotten the command that tells you what verbs are available for an item? Anyone know it?
Re: Longcoat 02/19/2006 09:22 PM CST
oh and PS im a total idiot I was trying to turn my longbow. =(
Re: Longcoat 02/19/2006 10:32 PM CST
Only some items are coded with a command that will tell you the verbs... very few, actually. Most leave it up to you to figure it out (which is aggrivating enough to make me not bother purchasing them).

Fuquois
Longcoats from P5 shop 04/25/2007 02:26 PM CDT
What to wear, what to wear? Obviously not the longcoats. I bought one and I get the message "You can't wear any more items like that."

I feel kinda silly running around naked in the guild. Lovely guild by the way.

Am I missing something, besides my clothes. I'd hate to think I just spent almost 2 plat doks on a longcoat I can't wear.

Thanks!
Re: Longcoats from P5 shop 04/25/2007 02:30 PM CDT
Try getting naked to see what's interfering. Probably a shirt or something.
Re: Longcoats from P5 shop 04/25/2007 02:39 PM CDT
As I said I feel silly running around naked in the guild. I've taken everything off, including my boots and no luck.

Thanks
Re: Longcoats from P5 shop - figured it out 04/25/2007 02:45 PM CDT
Ok, it looks like I had too many things around my waist.

I can finally wear the longcoat.