Khri's Gone? 08/08/2018 06:28 AM CDT

Did I miss something? I've been back from the realms after a 6 year break. I traveled Elanthia learning all my abilities, logged in this morning to all of them being cleared... Did I miss something?
Re: Khri's Gone? 08/08/2018 07:22 AM CDT
There was an update to Khri, adding new ones, converting their slot costs and your slot gain to be standardized with other Magic Tertiaries, allowing any GL to teach any Khri, and adding new Khri.

For more info, take a look at:
http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/The%20Thieves/Game%20Master%20and%20Official%20Announcements/thread/1881571 - Threaded View
http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/The%20Thieves/Game%20Master%20and%20Official%20Announcements/view/273 - Legacy View

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Khri's Gone? 08/08/2018 08:09 AM CDT

Do we still have to relearn all the ambushes at the respective guild leaders?
Re: Khri's Gone? 08/08/2018 09:32 AM CDT
Yes. And they have slots now. So pick the ones you want wisely.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Khri's Gone? 08/08/2018 09:33 AM CDT
>Do we still have to relearn all the ambushes at the respective guild leaders?

Yes, the respective guildleaders are the one to teach the specific ambush.

Kaeta Airtag

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Khri's Gone? 08/08/2018 01:36 PM CDT

WELP... I used all my slots greedily on my new khri. So I guess I'll go without ambushes for some time now. :(
Re: Khri's Gone? 08/08/2018 03:06 PM CDT
>>WELP... I used all my slots greedily on my new khri. So I guess I'll go without ambushes for some time now. :(

You can always unlearn one khri every 30 days to free up some slots if you really want an ambush.

~Engineering Master Ascot Ryuzzaki, Tinkerer of Elanthia