Khri release! 08/08/2018 12:56 AM CDT
Javac, Grejuva, and any of you others behind the scenes...

Thank you. You have my most sincerest thanks. This is great. I really mean that.

The event was fun as well, though I wish we could have used sensing to spy on the meeting :). I just pictured Ivitha whooping wholesale rear in there. I'm sure you new events GMs got your hands wet with this. Good job. Really. It was a blast.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Khri release! 08/08/2018 05:55 AM CDT
<<The event was fun as well, though I wish we could have used sensing to spy on the meeting :). I just pictured Ivitha whooping wholesale rear in there. I'm sure you new events GMs got your hands wet with this. Good job. Really. It was a blast.>>

Hah! I totally get it. The truth is our new crew is so very close to Events but not quite there yet. Several were on hand to watch last night happen, but the execution of the event itself was a one-man job. Given the sheer number of GMNPCs involved, keeping it to 'overheard whispers' and other interesting messaging was just the most realistic way to do it without more delay than we wanted. It also seemed to fit within the context of the Guild as well. What you describe picturing in your head puts a smile on my face!

I was so encouraged by the crew of players that gathered together, stayed engaged, hunted down the meeting room, and did such a great job keeping a low profile during the eavesdropping. Our hope was to make the release a little bit extra special and to try to hook folks in so they were still around and engaged as the updates were rolled in.

Hope you all enjoy your new toys! :)

GM Lawlite
Re: Khri release! 08/08/2018 09:37 AM CDT
Lawlite,

I totally understand. We enjoyed it. I was posting the messaging to the thief discord so folks could see it there and enjoy it. We had people posted up all over the realm waiting to see the GL’s. After that meeting the overall consensus was that our own meetings should have far more violence lol.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Khri release! 08/08/2018 01:31 PM CDT
Now the event is over with, any chance someone grabbed a log of it & can post it here or the normal discord channel?