Khri Evanescence feedback 06/22/2018 01:28 PM CDT

The pain triggers your reflex to slip into the shadows.
* A fuligin umbral moth slashes fiercely at you. You badly fail to parry with a windsteel thrusting blade coated in a film of black resin. The shadowy claws lands a solid hit (4/23) to your right arm.
[You're hurt, mighty, solidly balanced with opponent dominating.]
The moth wags its elongated head to and fro, its light-drinking compound eyes betraying no hint of the creature's intent.
A fuligin umbral moth glides in, shadows seeming to warp as it passes.
The moth stands utterly still, its antennae seeming to pat the air like infant hands.
You fade into view.

Is this supposed to be a hide or Invis? Looks like Invis?
Is it supposed to last longer than 1 seconds? (If the answer is no, then what is the purpose?)
To clarify, does it not fire on a 0/23 hit? It only works when you take damage and not an actual hit? (Asking due to stacking with Khri Sag)
Does it break Invis on Prowess/Guile/Credence/Terrify/Intimidate pulse?
Re: Khri Evanescence feedback 07/02/2018 08:21 PM CDT
>Is this supposed to be a hide or Invis? Looks like Invis?

Invis.

>Is it supposed to last longer than 1 seconds?

It should be lasting more than 1 second, unless something else is pulling you out of invis. It will also leave you invisible if you have Silence up, or are under the influence of Vanish's effect.

>It only works when you take damage and not an actual hit?

Correct, it only activates when you take damage, so it's possible for Khri Sagacity to reduce damage to the point where it won't trigger Evanescence.

>Does it break Invis on Prowess/Guile/Credence/Terrify/Intimidate pulse?

I don't believe so.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Khri Evanescence feedback 08/16/2018 12:17 PM CDT

Javac -
When someone fire a dual-loaded bow at you, Evan activates on the first hit, but the second arrow is still shot.
Re: Khri Evanescence feedback 08/16/2018 02:48 PM CDT
I’m not super familiar with dual-load. Is it two actions to fire two arrows? Or one action to fire two arrows?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Khri Evanescence feedback 08/16/2018 08:21 PM CDT
It’s one action to fire. So kind of a “both are already in the air” kind of thing.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.