Thieves and Debilitation 09/19/2015 09:42 PM CDT
In just a moment, I will be rolling some updates to Thief Ambushes and Debilitation Khri. These changes only affect experience gained.

Key points:
- It now takes into account difficulty of the opponent compared to your Debilitation score, rather than just how well you succeeded.
- This should increase learning at all levels, from the testing I did. By a lot, at some points.
- Learning cool downs have been mostly (hopefully entirely) removed. If the ability has a cool down for use, in general or versus a target, that remains and won't teach if it doesn't activate.
- This will be in Plat and Prime in a few moments. TF to follow in a week or so, assuming no problems.

Please let me know if you see any problems, but hopefully this is a straight up improvement for everybody.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Thieves and Debilitation 09/19/2015 09:53 PM CDT
AWESOME!

Also Naohhi... Thanks! I couldn't get toss to work though.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Thieves and Debilitation 09/19/2015 10:43 PM CDT
>>AWESOME!

This is the first thing that popped into my head as I read both posts. Thank you to both of you.
Re: Thieves and Debilitation 09/19/2015 11:21 PM CDT

omgosh you guys my birthday isn't till November.

Thanks so much for both of these things! (Especially the lockpick thing, been wanting that forever).

XOXO
Re: Thieves and Debilitation 09/20/2015 11:10 AM CDT
Looking forward to experimenting with this. Thanks GMs.