Won't teach khri 07/24/2014 09:32 PM CDT

I got my khri in Crossing and Haven with no problem, but in Shard, I got thugged twice and the guild leader refuses to speak to me. What the heck is going on? My reputation should be fine - I've never stolen anything in Shard nor have I killed anyone. I haven't been involved with any Event in Shard. I'm not wanted for anything on the boards. This makes no sense.
Daawnn panthar
Re: Won't teach khri 07/24/2014 09:44 PM CDT
The good news is there are no khri taught by the Shard guild leader. So you don't have to go there to learn any.

That being said, I know there was a bug in Test where a lot of people had tanked reps and were getting thugged in Shard. I pretty much never go to Shard so I'm not sure if it crept it's way over to Prime. Might be worth an Assist.

~Engineer Ascot Ryuzzaki, Bonecutter of M'riss
Re: Won't teach khri 07/24/2014 10:09 PM CDT
There was a bug that was causing P3 Rep to tank, but it's been fixed. Fixed at least not to do it again, but if you were already affected your reputation there may need to take quite a while to calm down unless you are actively trying to fix it. Feel free to ASSIST about the issue and if I'm around I can manually fix your reputation there if it looks like you have been affected by the bug.

FGM Ricinus
Logistics Lead
Magic, Sentients Team Member
Cleric Advocate
Re: Won't teach khri 07/25/2014 06:45 AM CDT

Thanks, Ricinus. This has to be a bug. I will definitely assist the next time I'm in realms.
Daawnn
Re: Won't teach khri 07/25/2014 06:51 AM CDT

Thanks, Ascot. It's been so long since I've had to get new khri that I forgot where they were taught. Darn thugs threw me into the Warrens twice. Too bad I couldn't retaliate. I should get an apology - flowers would be nice:}
Daawmm
Re: Won't teach khri 07/25/2014 06:53 AM CDT

Looks like the thugs hit me in the head so hard, I forgot how to spell my own name!!
Daawnn