Renown Scrolls 10/25/2013 01:58 AM CDT
I think they have disappeared. I went to check the one in Ilithia and couldn't find it in the guild leader office.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Renown Scrolls 10/25/2013 02:06 AM CDT
Nevermind, I'm just too used to looking for a "register" and not a scroll. Bah, it is there still.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Renown Scrolls 10/27/2013 10:02 PM CDT
I know I'm a little late to the party here but thanks for these. It's something I've been wanting to see for a while now.

~Engineer Ascot Ryuzzaki, Bonecutter of M'riss
Re: Renown Scrolls 05/08/2014 02:49 AM CDT
Am I just missing something or is the scroll at the haven location missing?
Re: Renown Scrolls 05/08/2014 07:17 PM CDT

<<<<Am I just missing something or is the scroll at the haven location missing?>>>

I found it once but its been gone about 2 weeks now.
Re: Renown Scrolls 06/07/2014 12:02 PM CDT

>Re: Renown Scrolls on 05/08/2014 02:49 AM CDT

>Am I just missing something or is the scroll at the haven location missing?

>Re: Renown Scrolls on 05/08/2014 07:17 PM CDT

>its been gone about 2 weeks now.

Still missing, would like to see a fix to this please.

Thanks.
Re: Renown Scrolls 06/26/2014 04:00 AM CDT

Pretty please?
Re: Renown Scrolls 06/26/2014 08:57 AM CDT
>>Pretty please?

^^
Re: Renown Scrolls 07/17/2014 01:25 PM CDT
>>Pretty please?

It's not working, have to resort to drastic measures. Here is a picture of a cat -- http://i.imgur.com/uPvYi.jpg
Re: Renown Scrolls 07/17/2014 01:51 PM CDT
Could someone email me the LOOK from the room that's suppose to have the scroll? Bonus points if it has the scroll in it at the time (from a log or something).

Extra bonus points if you can tell me if it's missing from all instances or just Prime.

Since, you know, Thief.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Renown Scrolls 07/18/2014 09:41 PM CDT

I think the problem is its supposed to move with the leaders as they move between one of the boltholes... of which there are 6.

Last time I found it was Jan 30th in:

[Thieves' Guild, A Shadowed Corner]
Dampness coats the walls and floors of the boltholes used by the Thieves' Guild, barely noticeable as a faint, musty odor overlain by the earthy fragrance of wine and spices. A thick rush mat covers the floor in this shadowed corner, though it's hard to see through the piles of boxes and crates, barrels and bundles, all heaped atop each other.
You also see Lady Swan, a sturdy bin labeled "Stolen Goods" and the master thief Crow.
Obvious exits: out.

The scroll doesn't actually "appear" in the room's look.

I'll email you this and looks of the other 5 boltholes as well.
Re: Renown Scrolls 07/18/2014 09:48 PM CDT

Actually I just realized all the rooms look exactly like that one, its just 1 of 6 at a time has the... management also there, and previously the scroll.
Re: Renown Scrolls 07/19/2014 04:48 AM CDT
Ugh. Due to how these are set up I strongly suspect making the scroll roam has ended badly. I'll go on the hunt for it and likely end up nailing it down somewhere.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Renown Scrolls 07/19/2014 04:59 AM CDT
<<Ugh. Due to how these are set up I strongly suspect making the scroll roam has ended badly.

At least no one ended up with a spike embedded in their head.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Re: Renown Scrolls 07/19/2014 06:48 AM CDT
I don't think anyone would be sad if you just stabbed the roaming guild leaders down and made them a permanent fixture in one guild hall.

I personally loathe the Haven guild and want to find and destroy the person who coded it every time I'm forced to go there.