GM Request 10/20/2013 04:08 PM CDT
Some time ago we requested that we would be able to get the ability to listen in on classes for our disguised profession. And the response was that this would be doable or was doable in 3.0 and it would happen soon or right after 3.0.

Sadly I can't remember exactly where this was posted, only what I can remember, I don't recall the GM who posted, nor if it was a few GMs.

Anyways its been a while, I know you guys are in the heat of some very awesome things, yay HE 2013, and awesome deal with the S A E R D and Guildleader things.

I hope there is continuation. However anything update or correction on what I miss understoud or whatever.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: GM Request 10/20/2013 08:45 PM CDT
>>Some time ago we requested that we would be able to get the ability to listen in on classes for our disguised profession.

From what I recall the last time I went spelunking through the code there is supposed to be support for this. If it's not working I'll try to dig around and figure out what's up (a brief test shows it doesn't seem to work for a Thief listening to Empath, but I don't have time to test everything right now). For now, please BUG it.

Thank you!

Melete
We must expect posterity
to view with some asperity
the marvels and the wonders
we're passing on to it;

But it should change its attitude
to one of heartfelt gratitude
when thinking of the blunders
we didn't quite commit.
Re: GM Request 10/21/2013 07:18 AM CDT
Glad I brought it up, also glad to hear it's just being buggy and wasn't forgotten about (annoyed that you have to find a bug, but you know hopefully it's simple bug).

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: GM Request 10/21/2013 07:40 AM CDT
How hard would it be to fix handshakes while you are at it too? Or thieves "using" chakrel/cambrinth. There's a lot that's broke with what little disguises we have. Thanks for looking into the classes at least.

Beast Elec Drister

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
―Jayne Cobb

MM1 (EXW) -USN 1999-present
Re: GM Request 10/21/2013 09:40 AM CDT
>>How hard would it be to fix handshakes while you are at it too?

I can neither confirm, nor deny, that hand shaking is being investigated.

Melete
...a gold star to anyone who gets the above reference.
Re: GM Request 10/21/2013 12:54 PM CDT
Mallrats, Obama to Will Smiths Son, umm you can't confirm or deny secret handshakes they are secret after all, I mean I can't confirm or deny them.

<---My guesses.

---
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Re: GM Request 10/21/2013 07:05 PM CDT
>>Or thieves "using" chakrel/cambrinth.

There are versions of both of these that thieves can appear to be using as normal.
Re: GM Request 10/21/2013 10:35 PM CDT
Appreciate that.

Beast Elec Drister

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
―Jayne Cobb

MM1 (EXW) -USN 1999-present