Ambush stun changes 05/18/2013 04:22 PM CDT
I haven't played with stun, but new ambush coming? What what? Immediately perked up. Thanks for working on stuff for us, Ricinus!
Re: Ambush stun changes 05/18/2013 04:32 PM CDT
Its been years since we've had an ability release. Please just not another melee ambush -__-
Re: Ambush stun changes 05/18/2013 04:48 PM CDT
I do want to mention, that while on adventures and quests, I feel underpowered compared to my flex monster compared to what others attain with their fancy ranged death.

I'm all for more options. And glad to hear things getting put into line.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Ambush stun changes 05/18/2013 05:06 PM CDT
> I do want to mention, that while on adventures and quests, I feel underpowered compared to my flex monster compared to what others attain with their fancy ranged death.

If we ignore magic (because it's a loaded comparison that can't be leveled, by design), what fancy ranged tricks do you see that a thief can't duplicate? I guess roars and dual load?

Thieves in DR seem to be the 'buff self and melee things' guild, which is odd, given the normal thief archetypes. They do have a few ranged abilities (snipe, throwing blade boost), and do have 'ranged' based stats usually (ok, this is debatable to being moot).

Pants.
Re: Ambush stun changes 05/20/2013 09:46 PM CDT
Thanks for keeping an eye on us Ricinus, and for the the new development.