Cessation of instruction. 07/28/2002 09:29 PM CDT

Due to the utterly OOC activities of multiple members of this guild during this lockpick controversy, I will no longer be instructing thieves in the art of throwing voices.

I know of one other Bard capable of instructing the fourth voice throw, if you want to learn it, you'll have to seek him out.
Re: Cessation of instruction. 07/29/2002 12:45 AM CDT
a. already learned it.

b. other bards are capable too. and some of 'em are a Her. not a him.

c. as far as OOC activities? if the bard guild got musical instument making and a buncha non-bards started selling cheap instruments JUST in order to spite the bards---and instruments were Necessary for people to get treasure--, i'm sure ya folks would be upset too. So let's not get petty, eh?

<raspberries>
Re: Cessation of instruction. 07/29/2002 02:09 PM CDT
I think I'll survive.

waddee, commoner
Re: Cessation of instruction. 07/29/2002 04:50 PM CDT
>>I think I'll survive.

Dunno, mate. I heard they were upping our survival req and adding a "Making trolls' saplings talk" skill to it. You'll be left faaaaaaaaaar behind!
Re: Cessation of instruction. 07/29/2002 07:33 PM CDT
Out of curiosity, could the anonymous bard who began this thread relate some of the OOC activities of the guild that have led to this startling cessation of instruction?

-S
Re: Cessation of instruction. 07/30/2002 11:16 PM CDT
hah, I don't have any of the voice throws. It's a fluff ability. The day I can throw my voice into a critter and have it get em a bleeder, Ill come lookin fer a bard.

~Krug
Re: Cessation of instruction. 07/31/2002 12:18 AM CDT
Well Krug your just no fun. Did you ever read Kraelyst's lavender story? That was the funniest thing I seen anyone do with an ability.

Yeah sure it dont kill things, but it can be lots of fun to mess with people and roleplay ;p

-Paleth
Re: Cessation of instruction. 08/01/2002 10:14 AM CDT
>>Well Krug your just no fun. Did you ever read Kraelyst's lavender story? That was the funniest thing I seen anyone do with an ability.

Yeah, that was pretty darn good. I was listenin to it all over the gweth...knew something was up. Anyway, Im jus not as crafty as Kraelyst :*( Id never pull that off. Best I could do is taunt newbies in the guild by havin the ladder make fun of em while they try to climb it eight thousand times.

~Krug