The Company 06/05/2002 10:58 AM CDT
Heyaz all,

I represent a small group of business men, giving out loans from us, for you. Buy that item right now that you've wanted, take a loan for an auction or merchant. You want the plats, we've got them to loan to you.!

Basically -

* Interest rates are 10% for first time customers.

* Dropping by 2% after 5 transactions with us, to a lowest of 4%.

* Valued long term customers will also recieve other benefits, such as higher loans available, loan transfered from province to province for your pleasure.

* Interest rates accumulate after one week (GMT time, yes, thats 5hrs ahead of EST).

* Loans are payable back for first time customers after 3 weeks (due to supervision).

* Client must be 20+.

* Limits on loan are susceptible to clients reputation. (e.g. we dont know you, don't expect 100s of plats)

* Loans are contractual, and honest and legit in nature, we help you, you help us to grow.

e.g. borrow 50plat today to buy that item from the merchy/auction, pay back before the 3 weeks up.

Feel free to contact myself, or Bagsodoks IG about this fabulous new opportunity.

~Opulent, The Company.
Re: The Company 06/05/2002 10:59 AM CDT
smart, sounds promising Opulent, will likely be in touch.
Re: The Company 06/05/2002 05:22 PM CDT
Might I suggest taking some colateral, or you WILL get burned.

-DT
Re: The Company 06/10/2002 01:15 PM CDT
So far, The Company is performing on a 120% success rate, so if you need a loan(100plats+ for long term clients or wish to talk about one and meet the requirements (20+, reputation isnt the dogs dinner), feel free to contact one -

Mr Opulent Louter.
Table 1/4
Market Tent
Traders Bazaar
Crossing
Zoluren

~Laros
Re: The Company 06/15/2002 12:56 AM CDT
I swear this was my idea. Heh. Maybe someone came up with it themselves too. Glad to see someone trying it though! I always thought elanthia needed credit, and the subsequent painful deaths /dismemberments / and various other sundry types of torture that follows non-payment. Post some of these in that gory bragging folder will ya's?

- Korsobar
Re: The Company 06/19/2002 07:55 PM CDT
Every client has worked with the company to 110% success. we've had no need or want to send out collectors..yet..