Missive to All Brethren 04/09/2016 07:03 PM CDT
Painted pale blue with thin stripes of dark sapphire, the walls of this spacious office hold tapestries and wall hangings from exotic locales around Elanthia. The room is dominated by a mahogany desk with a high-backed leather armchair behind it.

Stepping before the S'Kra Mur, a Human woman directs a pointed question to the man, "The noises may be fading now, but we can hear them in other parts of the city now. Do you mean to risk us with this?"

The S'Kra Mur merely gives a sly smile and continues about his work, saying only, "All will be revealed when it is time. Though perhaps you should let the brethren know that we're expecting a visitor."

Perhaps slightly abashed, the woman sighs, bows her head to the Guildleader and turns to leave the room, pausing only to say, "I, of course, trust you, but many of us remember the pain of having our home ripped from us once before and do not wish to repeat the exercise."

Spoken to her back, the sibilant voice replies, "Don't fret, sister. I'm much smarter than you're giving me credit for right now."

OOC: The above information may be utilized in game to spread the word of an upcoming event.

---
NaOH+HI

This message was originally posted in The Thieves, Thief-Related Events. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/13/125/1008/view/1109